My take on the mistakes made today.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Ramage should not have come on he should have done what he did when Ramage went off. Not even a hindsight thing there. I also think Martins for Owen was the wrong move. I know viduka scored but i believe Owen and Martins would have offered more and I am not going to back down on that. I think we are lacking invention in Midfield and with a better backline (where is Riqueme) we could have for our next game.

Harper

Taylor Cacapa Rohzenhal Riquelme

Milner Geremi Butt N'Zogbia

Owen/Viduka Martins

Guest Patrokles

Yes, I agree about Taylor to Right Back once Carr was injured and Cacapa in central defence. Disagree on Owen/Martins. It's possible that the greater midfield threat could come once Enrique starts and N'Zogbia is pushed forward.

Thought this would be a Steven Taylor thread.

Can't be long til he makes way for Cacapa. He might be forced to do a job at right back anyway. And this sounds awful, but if we were gonna have to put up with Ramage at right back, his injury mightn't be the worst thing in the world. From a squad point of view, it's shite, but if it forces us to bring in a right back or bring Cacapa in in the middle, it could be a blessing.

Thought this would be a Steven Taylor thread.

Can't be long til he makes way for Cacapa. He might be forced to do a job at right back anyway. And this sounds awful, but if we were gonna have to put up with Ramage at right back, his injury mightn't be the worst thing in the world. From a squad point of view, it's shite, but if it forces us to bring in a right back or bring Cacapa in in the middle, it could be a blessing.

Just what I've put in the match thread, more or less.