WHY/.....ffs.

Noelie

WHY wasn't Nobby Solano on the bench instead of Damage ffs?.

Sure he might be leaving but to my knowledge there's been no offers for him and he's an available player unless there's something I don't know like an injury or there's no future for him in Sam's team.

WHY NOT use Nobby while he's still with us and getting paid ffs?

Nobby has been the answer to Carr at right-back as everyone has seen. I have to question what Sam sees in Damage that is better than Edgar or Hunty, and how can Enrique be somewhat NOT ready to play or even make the bench.

I think Big Sam got it wrong today, when Carr got injured he had 2 other options. He could have moved Geremi or Taylor to right-back. Moving Taylor there he could have brought Cacapa on in the middle. Moving Geremi there he could have brought Owen on and dropped Milner into Geremi's position.

Sure he might be leaving but to my knowledge there's been no offers for him and he's an available player unless there's something I don't know like an injury or there's no future for him in Sam's team.

Nobby has been the answer to Carr at right-back as everyone has seen. I have to question what Sam sees in Damage that is better than Edgar or Hunty, and how can Enrique be somewhat NOT ready to play or even make the bench.

I think Big Sam got it wrong today, when Carr got injured he had 2 other options. He could have moved Geremi or Taylor to right-back. Moving Taylor there he could have brought Cacapa on in the middle. Moving Geremi there he could have brought Owen on and dropped Milner into Geremi's position.

You have my backing on that one.

Well after Sam came out and said its often a mistake to throw some players in at the deep end when they are not used to the Prem style of play, I wouldnt expect Enrique to get a look. Fair enough really plus I dont know if he had a pre-season or not? As for RB Id agree that Id like to have seen Nobby there. Maybe if Nobby is looking for a move still he doesnt want to use a player that wants to be away. Dunno. In fairness, Ramage done nowt wrong when he came on, though Id sure have Nobby ahead of him.

Maybe you're just assuming Huntingdon or Edgar are decent though. I haven't seen much evidence to suggest they are.

both are inexperienced.

both have also been played out of position by the previous regime.

personally, huntington is the better of the 2 in my opinion.

don't think either will be used in the first team unless we are down to the bare bones however.

Well after Sam came out and said its often a mistake to throw some players in at the deep end when they are not used to the Prem style of play, I wouldnt expect Enrique to get a look. Fair enough really plus I dont know if he had a pre-season or not? As for RB Id agree that Id like to have seen Nobby there. Maybe if Nobby is looking for a move still he doesnt want to use a player that wants to be away. Dunno. In fairness, Ramage done nowt wrong when he came on, though Id sure have Nobby ahead of him.

Isn't enrique getting a game on wednesday against lesser opposition. See how the bull fairs