Louise Taylor

Guest Patrokles

What a pathetic piece of journo,

I mean for fucks sake it's a low card to play i mean its honestly not like anyone actually gave a fuck about Mido or muslims they were just taking the piss

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet strangely it's fine to infer all white people are racist (and again ironically racist as well). ("Caucasianophobic"?)

Or that all men or sexist. ("XYobphobic"?)

Or to infer all British people alive today are some how responsible for the slave trade (never mind that Britain neither invented not control the historically longest slave markets, yet was responsible for stopping slavery on most of the planet)..... ok I can't think of an "ophobic" for that one. :razz:

Since when has it been fine to infer those things? You're just making stuff up now.

He's not the brightest is he? :mellow:

Yet strangely it's fine to infer all white people are racist (and again ironically racist as well). ("Caucasianophobic"?)

Or to infer all British people alive today are some how responsible for the slave trade (never mind that Britain neither invented not control the historically longest slave markets, yet was responsible for stopping slavery on most of the planet)..... ok I can't think of an "ophobic" for that one. :mellow:

Since when has it been fine to infer those things? You're just making stuff up now.

Er.... do you actually live in the West?

It is perfectly fine to infer (and sometimes even state all those things), they are pretty much the last "acceptable" (in a PC sense) bastions of bigotry around (in the West anyway).

You'll even such things directly in print fairly often.

What a pathetic piece of journo,

I mean for fucks sake it's a low card to play i mean its honestly not like anyone actually gave a fuck about Mido or muslims they were just taking the piss

Look, I don't know if they were or weren't shouting "bomber" or whatever. My point is that if they were then it's out of order. It's never ok, just like it's never ok to abuse someone because of their race, even if afterwards you claim you didn't mean it. :mellow: /big Ron]

Or to infer all British people alive today are some how responsible for the slave trade (never mind that Britain neither invented not control the historically longest slave markets, yet was responsible for stopping slavery on most of the planet)..... ok I can't think of an "ophobic" for that one. :mellow:

It is perfectly fine to infer (and sometimes even state all those things), they are pretty much the last "acceptable" (in a PC sense) bastions of bigotry around (in the West anyway).

You clearly have a point about white middle class males still appearing to be "fair game" for ridicule...but your argument that you should still be allowed to abuse others until that is rectified doesn't make a lot of sense.

You clearly have a point about white middle class males still appearing to be "fair game" for ridicule...but your argument that you should still be allowed to abuse others until that is rectified doesn't make a lot of sense.

Words in my mouth at all? (although I'd say it's a fair bit wider than just "middle class")

But one can't have an absolute position such as PCism and conveniently ignore some issues because it is nothing but hypocrisy.

Which is one of the biggest ironies of "Islamophobia" considering most of the Islamic world seems to live in a constant state of "Westophobia".

But then such things are "Islamophobia" aren't about fairness and equality at all, they are just political bludgeoning tools as certain groups cotton on to how best to war "war" in a modern media age.

And none of it or that has much to do with Mido and some disparaging chants.

Is it Islamaphobic to point out all Al Quaeda terrorists and the people in the taliban are islamic?

No, but it's islamophobic to infer that all muslims are terrorists.

But he looks like Richard reid. Or did before he got Maradonna's figure.

And? I was talking about in general.

Is it Islamaphobic to point out all Al Quaeda terrorists and the people in the taliban are islamic?

So he looks like a Bomber. He wasn't being abused on the Muslim = bomber scale.

So he looks like a Bomber. He wasn't being abused on the Muslim = bomber scale.

I know, as I said, I was speaking about in general.

I think the Ultra's should start a Louise Taylor takes it up the arse chant at the next game.

Do you reckon the Utras read The Guardian?

It looks like the cow isn't going to let it lie as theres another article today suggesting action.

Thats all fair enough as long as the next time she writes about "fat geordies" everybody complains and also if the FA take action then every ground and club is treated he same. I say this because you can guaranteed Mido is going to have to get used to this treatment for a while at least.

I'll also add that if the FA look at the tape properly then they'll expose Mido's "I only told them to shush" lie.

Edited by NJS

She's hero worshipped over on the SMB. There are rumours she's actually one of them, as she has a long history of anti-nufc articles and biased match reports.

Not worth having a pop at her really then. Doesn't get any worse than that tbf.

Or to infer all British people alive today are some how responsible for the slave trade (never mind that Britain neither invented not control the historically longest slave markets, yet was responsible for stopping slavery on most of the planet)..... ok I can't think of an "ophobic" for that one. :blush:

I just realised you say that then agree with me 2 posts down. :razz:

Bitterness > intellect in your case clearly. :)

Or to infer all British people alive today are some how responsible for the slave trade (never mind that Britain neither invented not control the historically longest slave markets, yet was responsible for stopping slavery on most of the planet)..... ok I can't think of an "ophobic" for that one. :blush:

To "infer" means to "get the impression" of something. To "imply" means to "give the impression" of something.

You say it's ok to get the impression that all white people are racist. I don't agree and I don't see a contradiction in anything I've said.

Guest stevieintoon

Fishy minged mackem whore, should be doing a proper woman's job like a dinner lady. (Can't think of anything more appropriate or intelligent to put)

To "infer" means to "get the impression" of something. To "imply" means to "give the impression" of something.

You say it's ok to get the impression that all white people are racist. I don't agree and I don't see a contradiction in anything I've said.

Aye that's used in the wrong context if you're being pedantic, but it is quite accept to imply or infer that all white people are racist in the country and indeed the West as a whole.

In fact it's almost a unwritten rule (although as I said often almost directly written).

Equally here it's quite acceptable to imply or infer than non-white people are never racist when black on asian and asian on black violence is the faster rising area of crime in the UK, and if you travel outside the West racism is much more rampant throughout the rest of the world than in the West.

It's just broadly accepted and not used as a political bludgeon or lever (mostly because in those places it would be useless as such).

Fishy minged mackem whore, should be doing a proper woman's job like a dinner lady. (Can't think of anything more appropriate or intelligent to put)

Careful or she will write an article about you too :mellow:

Careful or she will write an article about you too :razz:

Fishymingedophobic? :mellow:

Aye that's used in the wrong context if you're being pedantic, but it is quite accept to imply or infer that all white people are racist in the country and indeed the West as a whole.

In fact it's almost a unwritten rule (although as I said often almost directly written).

Equally here it's quite acceptable to imply or infer than non-white people are never racist when black on asian and asian on black violence is the faster rising area of crime in the UK, and if you travel outside the West racism is much more rampant throughout the rest of the world than in the West.

It's just broadly accepted and not used as a political bludgeon or lever (mostly because in those places it would be useless as such).

Couldn't agree less tbh. Who finds that true or acceptable?

Careful or she will write an article about you too :razz:

Fishymingedophobic? :mellow:

Anything Anti-toon with Phobic on the end,

'' Those terribly sick Islamopeadophobic geordies chanting racist chants at good old Mido, how dare they'' :blush: