Owen Wilson attempts suicide

Kid Dynamite

Good luck to the bloke.

Needs to realize what he's got and maybe someone will make it clear that there are probably a few billion people a whole lot worse off than him....

Let's hope he gets the help he needs to realise life is never as bad as it sometimes seems.

Also, fingers crossed that his hospital porter doesnt have a Blyth accent!

I think you have to be from blyth to have a blyth accent. There are some big time homs on this board.

The family of Rhys Evans and Antonio Puerta have my sympathy. People who have real problems.

Not some silver spoon cock face who got pissed up or took too many drugs or whatever and then decided to cut his wrists cos his lass finished him. Hes 38 not 15.

Hes a disgrace to people with real mental health problems tbh.

Let's hope he gets the help he needs to realise life is never as bad as it sometimes seems.

I think you have to be from blyth to have a blyth accent. There are some big time homs on this board.

The family of Rhys Evans and Antonio Puerta have my sympathy. People who have real problems.

Not some silver spoon cock face who got pissed up or took too many drugs or whatever and then decided to cut his wrists cos his lass finished him. Hes 38 not 15.

Bit unfair to call him a silver spoon cock face.

I don't claim to understand depression, but from my experience of knowing someone who suffered, and was sectioned due to its final outcome, it can hit anyone. This lad had his particular world at his feet, hit with the ladies, strong degree, good job lined up, no family worries. For a 21 yr old there appeared to be no apparent worries.

Thankfully he'snow back on track. I just hope Owen can also pull this around

Whats your take on the matter then jon? What oh so important factor have the papers missed out that should mean he gets my symapthy?

I have worked in A+E for 5 years and forensic mental health for 1 year. There is a huge difference between the tits we used to get in on a sunday in A+E having taken 20 paracetamol or grazed their wrists, and the genuinely mentally unwell patients I work with now who have lived through sexual, mental and physical abuse their whole lives and find it hard to cope, understandably so.

Maybe its just different personalities, Ive had some shit times in life, had bad break ups, lost loved ones etc. Ive never thought to embarrass myself and my family by taking a knife to my wrist.

Most mental health workers will tell you that if someone wants to die they stand in front of a train or jump off a bridge. They dont cut their wrists and then call an ambulance 5minutes later.

Whatchu talkin 'bout Willis?

One day God willing he'll probably look back on it and be ashamed of his actions.

Sometimes your reactions just don't seem to be within the 'normal' range of responses for a person who is not personally affected by a particular event. Bizarre stuff.

whey put it this way, id swap lives with him in a second! At least he had the chance to shag kate hudson. Better to have shagged and lost than to have never shagged at all!

Quite shocked by that responce, thought you would be half way through typing your email to owenwilson@hotmail.com telling him how he is a loser and your bird is better looking than his.

So let me get this straight, unless you are the unluckiest individual ever, you have been abused in every form going and you live in a box you can't be unhappy/depressed?

#interviewer : good afternoon Mr SixtyNine, please take a seat

#J69 : Thank you

#I: Now tell me, what makes you want a job within mental health?

#J : Well I just like helping people and the most vulnerable within this country are those with mental health problems, they need our support.

#I : Good, good, now then a little role play, I'll play the part of a young man who on the outside appears to have it all yet suffers from depression, you be the nurse.

#J : Okey dokey no problemo boss.

#I : Well I dont know whats happening, I've got a great career, in the movies, Im successful, have women flocking but I just cant seem to be happy.

#J : Fuckin pull yasel together maaan, you fuckin tit you could shag any bird going... you're a fookin disgrace maaaaaan!!!!

#I : emmmmm well errrr yes we'll be in touch....

J69, you haven't got a fucking clue what has been going on in his private life or whether he has been battling depress and for how long so how about you shut the fuck up and stop speaking on issues on which you haven't got a clue.

Good luck to the bloke.

Needs to realize what he's got and maybe someone will make it clear that there are probably a few billion people a whole lot worse off than him....

Aye, but unfortunately misery, much like happiness, is never relative.

To be fair, he might have a mental health problem, you don't know.

J69 has been working with people who have mental health issues for 5 years, plus he has read the BBC report on it! I think you should show him a little more respect tbh!

:mellow:

J69 your such a twat for judging the poor man. Let me judge you instead!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Maybe if id called him a shoe bomber id have had a more favourable response.

I never said people werent allowed to be depressed. Far from it, I have family members who have suffered from depression. If they went the hollyoaks route and did the good old 'cry for help' id give them a slap before helping them though.

IMO cries for help are fucking bullshit. If you need help ask for it. Dont put out the ambulance staff, the A+E staff, the psychiatrist and put your family through all that shit. At least be fucking original!

Fuck the lot of you, my opinion is mine, there are so many self righteous tarts on here. You should all work for the fucking samaritans. Its easy to judge me and my job when you you get paid to interact with a PC all day.

:mellow:

J69 your such a twat for judging the poor man. Let me judge you instead!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Maybe if id called him a shoe bomber id have had a more favourable response.

I never said people werent allowed to be depressed. Far from it, I have family members who have suffered from depression. If they went the hollyoaks route and did the good old 'cry for help' id give them a slap before helping them though.

IMO cries for help are fucking bullshit. If you need help ask for it. Dont put out the ambulance staff, the A+E staff, the psychiatrist and put your family through all that shit. At least be fucking original!

Fuck the lot of you, my opinion is mine, there are so many self righteous tarts on here. You should all work for the fucking samaritans. Its easy to judge me and my job when you you get paid to interact with a PC all day.

"Oi kettle, you're black!"