Owen Wilson attempts suicide

Kid Dynamite

Maybe I am, but at least I can acknowledge that fact, unlike so many on here. Its like everyone is entitled to their own opinon, as long as its the same as yours.

Tbh the majority of the time its the opposite with yourself. If anyone disagrees with your opinion you often just have to resort to abuse rather than acknowledging that others may have different opinions to yourself and its maybe not a matter of people being cliquey.

IMO I don't believe half of what you post anyway and think you are one of the biggest WUMs on here, but you do a half decent job at it as more often than not it appears that you get the reaction you are looking for.

Just my opinion like.

Fair dos. Well thats my opinion on owen wilson, going on the facts reported, and assuming hes not a manic depressive, 'I', 'Me, 'Myself' believe he needs to take a good look at things and realise hes actually quite lucky in life and if things are getting him down hes in the very fortunate position to up and leave and do whatever the hell he feels like as hes rich beyond most peoples wildest dreams.

Yes there may be other factors but if there are they havent been reported and I can only make a decision on what i know.

Barrack me all you want. i think hes been a bit tittish in his actions.

Guest Patrokles
I never said people werent allowed to be depressed. Far from it, I have family members who have suffered from depression after five minutes with me.

FYP. :mellow:

Maybe I am, but at least I can acknowledge that fact, unlike so many on here. Its like everyone is entitled to their own opinon, as long as its the same as yours.

Actually, someone else pointed it out to you. People in glass houses, etc. :mellow:

My misses works in metal health and I have never been able to understand depression like she has to deal with day in day out.

I was of the opinion that if somebody had the world at their feet there would be no excuse for them to be depressed.

I have since changed that opinion but still don't realy understand the condition.

Many people are depressed and do these type of things as a cry for help - many unfortunatly don't and end up at the bottom of the Byker bridge or holding up the traffic on the Tyne bridge.

Just shows that you can have everything you wanted in life - but your brain can still be broken.

My misses works in metal health and I have never been able to understand depression like she has to deal with day in day out.

I was of the opinion that if somebody had the world at their feet there would be no excuse for them to be depressed.

I have since changed that opinion but still don't realy understand the condition.

Many people are depressed and do these type of things as a cry for help - many unfortunatly don't and end up at the bottom of the Byker bridge or holding up the traffic on the Tyne bridge.

Just shows that you can have everything you wanted in life - but your brain can still be broken.

My personal take on many of the 'celebrity' breakdowns we see is that the wealth and fame is a double edged sword.

Yes you have all the material items you could wish for and then some and your status attracts a whole host of hangers on so you are never short of a party or three.

But what many stars don't seem to have is a strong stable support system. Few (if any) true friends, disfunctional and pushy parents and the stress of keeping up your image to keep your livelyhood.

Its little wonder so many turn to drugs and become depressed (I'd wager that our good friend Kieron could be one turn away from this now btw)

The lucky ones (example Charley Sheen) manage to return to a good family bond and turn their live around

The unlucky onese (example George Best, Brtiney Spears) dont and never truly become content again

Lets hope Owen is in the former category

It just goes back to the whole thing never being relative.

Excluding physiological conditions (which are a different issue), some can have everything in the world, but lose the one thing that really matters to them and it can break them (and it is irrelevant to them that there are many others with much less or much worse off overall).

Alternatively some can lose almost everything and still be able to go on relatively unscathed.

It's just how we work, there's no scale to measure it, because it's different for everyone.