Catmag/Renton

snakehips

Helllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I was just thinking of starting a thread about sending out a posse looking for you both, as it seemed ages since I had seen the pair of you posting!

Hope you're both fit and well?

XX (that's for Cath, Renton old boy :mellow: )

I was just thinking of starting a thread about sending out a posse looking for you both, as it seemed ages since I had seen the pair of you posting!

XX (that's for Cath, Renton old boy :razz: )

Took a 3 week break from posting, seriously need to concentrate on work, probably will be posting a lot less from now on unfortunately (it's not the same without Gemma :mellow: ). Are you getting to any matches before christmas?

Panic ye not! I have been away for a few days being a lady of poshness and leisure but I am back. Returned to a couple of unsavoury surprises but all is well my dear! Are you home or are you on a spying mission Mr Hips?

Renton, don't be a stranger on here. Now that Phlegmill posts a lot less we all have the chance to raise the standard of this board. As to matches, I should be at the Everton game - provided I can get a ticket. I look forward to you buying me a pint!

Cath, I'm away at the moment. I got a job working for British Antarctic Survey measuring the polar ice cap. Unfortunately, it's taking a lot longer than usual as they only left me a 6" ruler!!! By my calculations, I should be home around the 28th Sept :mellow:

See you all soon, folks. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

XX (that's for Cath, Renton old boy :razz: )

Took a 3 week break from posting, seriously need to concentrate on work, probably will be posting a lot less from now on unfortunately (it's not the same without Gemma :mellow: ). Are you getting to any matches before christmas?

Finally someone man enough to tell the truth Renton. I salute you.