Dyer

@yourservice

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't make my life any happier, but he deserves everything he gets because he's a cunt. He gets paid 80 grand-ish a week for sitting on his arse for 6 months now anyway. Just how sorry can you feel for him?

Clouds. Linings. etc.

Talksport quoting witnesses at the match that it looked like a career-ender.

:mellow: Sky Sports were saying it was a normal challenge and were confused as to how he got injured.

guessing this is probably the challenge in question then:

76323666ub8.th.jpg

:mellow: Sky Sports were saying it was a normal challenge and were confused as to how he got injured.

76323666ub8.th.jpg

Unlikely seeing as the other lad's wearing a Wigan shirt. :razz:

:razz: Sky Sports were saying it was a normal challenge and were confused as to how he got injured.

76323666ub8.th.jpg

Unlikely seeing as the other lad's wearing a Wigan shirt. :blush:

:mellow:

What a moron!

76323666ub8.th.jpg

Unlikely seeing as the other lad's wearing a Wigan shirt. :razz:

:blush:

I thought the bright sunshine for an evening kick off would have told him something....

:razz: Sky Sports were saying it was a normal challenge and were confused as to how he got injured.

76323666ub8.th.jpg

Unlikely seeing as the other lad's wearing a Wigan shirt. :blush:

:mellow:

What a moron!

:)

76323666ub8.th.jpg

It's not from today's game, is it? It didn't look a serious challenge first time, but the replay showed the Bristol player kinda stepped on or kicked his leg (unintenional of course). Didn't look that serious after the replay either.

Hope he will recover and play the game for a few more years.

It doesn't make my life any happier, but he deserves everything he gets because he's a cunt. He gets paid 80 grand-ish a week for sitting on his arse for 6 months now anyway. Just how sorry can you feel for him?

Clouds. Linings. etc.

And of course that's of every concern to Newcastle United fans isn't it? :mellow:

Truth is, if it is career-ending then he won't be, will he? His contract will be paid off!

All the animosity towards one person is beyond obesession. Regardless of what u think of him personally, he's a good footballer who's had terrile luck with injuries.

Was it one of those where his leg was hanging at a unnatural angle a la Nilis, Larsson or Cisse?

I know a lass who used to be seeing him and she's devastated about it! She reckons he's a good lad deep down although how deep she had to go to discover that is unclear.

Looked nasty.

The tackle looked a little bit naughty the way he swung his leg out when it looked like he wouldn't get the ball. Jacobsen was just really hungry to win the ball I think.

Edited by Stephen

Just seen it myself and like most people I was glad to see him go and get a decent wedge back in return.

Saying that I wouldn't wish this injury on anyone - not even Dyer.

Maybe somebody should send him a box set of "My name is Earl" to see if he can fix his Karma.

He ain't got the luck of the Irish or the rub of the green in his career so far....maybe it will help if he made a list.

Imagine his - 52,000 Geordies to cross off first