Will Sam have the bottle. . .

Kid Dynamite

To drop taylor for cacapa?

This guy is in a different class to taylor and could form a formidable partnership with rozenhal. Along with Marseilles captain at RB and The bull at LB we could start winning some games for a change.

You know for a fact Taylor will spit his dummy out though

I want Sam to do what is best for the team and not for the individuals. Taylor should have to work for his place like anyone else and not have it handed to him on a plate just because he's a local lad.

I would like to see Roz in at DMC a few times this season also. PLayed the first half there for PSG and saw a cracker of a goal he scored from midfield linking attack. Has a good pass on him and if anything happens to Butt I think he'd be useful there. Cacapa/Roz at the back does seem the most formidable partnership and I hope Sam does have the bottle to let whoever it may be wait his turn if they are not in form.

Edited by bassplayerjj

I would like to see Roz in at DMC a few times this season also. PLayed the first half there for PSG and saw a cracker of a goal he scored from midfield linking attack. Has a good pass on him and if anything happens to Butt I think he'd be useful there. Cacapa/Roz at the back does seem the most formidable partnership and I hope Sam does have the bottle to let whoever it may be wait his turn if they are not in form.

I don't think he'll get put in as DMC when you consider the depth we have there with geremi and faye coming in soon also

I don't think he'll get put in as DMC when you consider the depth we have there with geremi and faye coming in soon also

I think Roz uses the ball better than Faye, and Geremi takes too long on the ball to be a good DMC I reckon imo

Sounded like Cacapa was magnificent tonight.

Despite the blind supporters of collingwood insurance giving the man of the match to Owen, Id say it was Cacapa. Had a fantastic game though Id like to see him get a full game against better opposition to judge properly.