The official Deadline day transfer thread

Jimbo

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Free fucking transfer??? Jesus flying fuck! Okay, now my piss is really boiling, letting Nobby go is bad enough - especially to them wankers at West Ham - but on a free? I'm speechless, my estimations of Sam and the new board have suddenly gone down a tad. That's put a real black mark on what was looking to be a promising start of a new era for me. Grrrrrrrrr! :lol:

Free fucking transfer??? Jesus flying fuck! Okay, now my piss is really boiling, letting Nobby go is bad enough - especially to them wankers at West Ham - but on a free? I'm speechless, my estimations of Sam and the new board have suddenly gone down a tad. That's put a real black mark on what was looking to be a promising start of a new era for me. Grrrrrrrrr! :lol:

The lad was desperate to go south, plus he wasn't in Sam's plans. Would you fell better if we got 500K for him?

The lad was desperate to go south, plus he wasn't in Sam's plans. Would you fell better if we got 500K for him?

Perhaps a little, Nobby's let us down in my eyes, not only has he fucked off for no good reason he's joined them pricks at West Ham. £500k might have helped ease it but nobby going has added to our problem now of lacking creativity in midfield and the more of these big bruisers Sam brings in the more I'm concerned we're turning in to Bolton... he's not helping banish the jibes about him being a long ball manager either.

NEWCASTLE United have completed the deadline day signing of Bolton defender Abdoulaye Faye.

The 29-year-old Senegal star has penned a three-year deal at St.James' Park.

Faye signed for the Trotters in 2005 and went on to make 60 Premiership appearances, scoring three times for the Lancashire club.

.co.uk

Edited by Smitheh

Marseille Skipper Completes Toon Move

MARSEILLE defender Habib Beye has completed his switch to Newcastle United.

The 29-year-old Senegal star has signed a three-year deal with the Magpies.

Beye, who can operate as a right-back or centre-back, was skipper of the French club having joined from Strasbourg in 2003.

He featured in both legs of Marseille's UEFA Cup semi-final victory over United in 2004 but was on the losing side in the final against Valencia.