The official Deadline day transfer thread

Jimbo

man ill be pissed if shorey joins wist ham

Is that the South African variant? :lol:

I remember that last year, and then all of a sudden, when all hopes were starting to fade, ''BREAKING NEWS: Newcastle have signed Antoine Sibierski!''

I remember Gemmill signing up for the text alerts (guess someone with no financial sense had to!) last year and breaking that one to us in a new thread at about 9.30 that night. Pretty much from that point on I was convinced Roeder (the man who Freddy took his time to make sure was right) was a mistake of the biggest proportions imaginable! :lol:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1251: MIDDLESBROUGH buy/AL-AHLY sell

A second Egyptain arrival at the Riverside this summer. It has been in the pipeline and 24-year-old midfielder Mohamed Shawky has finally put pen to paper on a £650,000 deal.

A second Egyptain arrival at the Riverside this summer. It has been in the pipeline and 24-year-old midfielder Mohamed Shawky has finally put pen to paper on a £650,000 deal.

hes a good player...well played well in the ACN

BBC Deadline Day page:

1320: Stop the press! Someone's sent a text in and it is the most sensible one of the day so far, although you've got to wonder whether Becca's got the right number. She writes: "You can have boy girl identical twins as some gamates have an extra sex chromosome."

:lol:

1345:

They key to making something up has to be to get your basic facts right. RedandWhiteTractor's mate's sister sounds a strange lass: "My mate's sister works in Greggs in Newcastle Airport. He saw Ivan Campo pass the bakery this morning, apparently on his way to meet Roy Keane at the Airport travelodge." The lady becomes a "he" in the second sentence. Interesting.

Peter Crouch has just emailed SSN to confirm he is not in talks with either Boro or Villa... but he is at home watching SSN!

Whilst getting sucked off by Abbey Clancy, lucky lanky twat!

Yet to be confirmed....

Peter Crouch has just emailed SSN to confirm he is not in talks with either Boro or Villa... but he is at home watching SSN!

Whilst getting sucked off by Abbey Clancy, lucky lanky twat!

Yet to be confirmed....

Sorry she was eating his arsehole out not sucking him off.

1345:

They key to making something up has to be to get your basic facts right. RedandWhiteTractor's mate's sister sounds a strange lass: "My mate's sister works in Greggs in Newcastle Airport. He saw Ivan Campo pass the bakery this morning, apparently on his way to meet Roy Keane at the Airport travelodge." The lady becomes a "he" in the second sentence. Interesting.

There's a joke in there somewhere, but I'm not allowed to tell it.

Something about bombs in his shoes perhaps?

i think i know what hes gettin at lol

pipeline... :lol:

Christ, SSN are getting on my tits. One of the biggest days of the season and all they can talk about is Frank Lampard having a dodgy thigh :lol:

to be fair there doesnt seem to be much transfer news being announced so far so what else can they do?

According to the Chron Sam will let him go IF we can sign both Faye and Beye today, if not he will stay.

SAM ALLARDYCE has until midnight to pull off the signings of Abdoulaye Faye and Habib Beye – and if he does the Newcastle United boss will let Nobby Solano go to West Ham.

But if either of the Faye or Beye deals fall through then Allardyce will insist that Solano stays at St James’ Park.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcast...-name_page.html

Edited by marci

Rumours:

Shakes says Liverpool signing AC Milan's Marek Jankulovski is "100% true". Danny Murphy is in talks with Fulham, and someone who wants to remain nameless is sure that "things are about to happen" at Tottenham. Postmodernisty has been told by five different people in the last hour that Alessandro Del Piero is going to Newcastle.