Sib slags off Shepherd

Ketsbaia

"He's not good enough for Newcastle"

"I support them and he is why they never won anything"

"I didn't know him as a man, he may be a good man but as a chairman he was not good enough"

Go on, Le Sib :lol:

Edited by MattM4

He's only ensuring he gets a good reception tomorrow, probably had a bet with Titus on who gets the better reception.

The way he went on after scoring against Sunderland probably ensured that

Hes in no position to slag of anyone to be honest. He was only here 12months wasnt he!

So 12 months is not long enough to form an oppinion on someone?

Surley 12 months at a football club you'd get an idea of how things were being run...

Hes in no position to slag of anyone to be honest. He was only here 12months wasnt he!

So 12 months is not long enough to form an oppinion on someone?

Surley 12 months at a football club you'd get an idea of how things were being run...

5 minutes at a club run by FFS would be enough tttt....

I liked Le Sib, always thought he was pretty much spot on for us and although not a long term prospect I think I'd have kept him for another year or so just as back-up if nothing else. Sounds like a fan's player with the stuff he comes out with in his interviews.

I was gutted when we signed him, didn't think he'd do much for us.

Ran his arse off for us and got a few important goals. His lack of quality was all too evident at times though, it was the best time for him to move on.

Just remembered Bramble is coming back to St James' tomorrow as well, how could I forget.

Le Sib gave his all - the lack of quality was evident but he was never short of effort and you can't ask any more from a player than that. The fact that he wasn't good enough is attributable to the man who signed him.

As much as I wasn't fan of Fat Fred, Le Sib is just trying to gain favourtism now tbf. I was going to give him a good reception anyway tomorrow as were a few other people I imagine, so he should have just shut up tbh.

He's right, Fat Fred wasn't good enough and took us from title challengers to mid table mediocrity and made us a source of amusement for the rest of the country on many occasions.

And as people have said in his time here, whilst he may have been limited he gave it everything and never let anyone down. Throw in the goal against the mackems and he's due a canny recpetion if he isn't out injured that is.