Tuxedo to go

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Guest alex

I went to a leaving do once and they'd hired the bit on the top of the boat, which was the bit where they used to hold the barbecues. It was a lovely evening so it turned out to be a canny do and it was more or less finished before the regular punters started getting on. However, to go to the toilet, you had to go downstairs to the main bit of the ship and, apart from a few bamps who'd gone on at about 8 o'clock to get on free/cheap (wtf?) the only visible staff were people going round spraying air freshener everywhere. Nice. Whatever happened to Michael Quadrini btw?

What a desperate place the boat was. Used it hate it when we'd tried getting in everywhere underage and it was the only place left. It absolutely fucking stank.

I went to a leaving do once and they'd hired the bit on the top of the boat, which was the bit where they used to hold the barbecues. It was a lovely evening so it turned out to be a canny do and it was more or less finished before the regular punters started getting on. However, to go to the toilet, you had to go downstairs to the main bit of the ship and, apart from a few bamps who'd gone on at about 8 o'clock to get on free/cheap (wtf?) the only visible staff were people going round spraying air freshener everywhere. Nice. Whatever happened to Michael Quadrini btw?

He's living on a massive boat docked is St Peters Basin and is a regular in the Basquele, dose he owe you money as well?

For the record I once danced on the revolving dance floor next to Cheryl Tweedy's mother....should this be in that other thread?

You might have got served off Cheryl as well, as she used to work there.