Cadburys bringing back Wispa

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant find them anywhere....are the deffo out?

There's a lass that mrs hips goes to the gym with; I wish she'd get them out!

Anyway, back to Wispas....I shall conduct a search this post meridian when I'm oot doing my dad's shopping. I'll report back later.

Anyway, back to Wispas....I shall conduct a search this post meridian when I'm oot doing my dad's shopping. I'll report back later.

Can I have one please?

A WISPA, you filthy man! ;)

Can I have one please?

A WISPA, you filthy man! ;)

Of course you can. Either - at any time!!!! Yes, I'm a flithy man (I bet you wanted to call me a filthy old man, but I can't prove it! :icon_lol: )

brannigans should bring back their roast beef and mustard crisps. haven't seen them anywhere for ages. shame cos they were lush

I get them from my local Londis.

Best crisp ever.

absolutely. although that could be an entirely new thread in itself if it hasn't been done already

Were they not basically the same thing? Milk chocolate fingers with a slightly twisty cross-section?

A spira's cross section was like a 5 spoke wheel. A twirl (still around) is more like a dipped flake. Completely different chocolate.

Were they not basically the same thing? Milk chocolate fingers with a slightly twisty cross-section?

A spira's cross section was like a 5 spoke wheel. A twirl (still around) is more like a dipped flake. Completely different chocolate.

Ah reet, fair enough then. I imagine your average pleb couldn't tell the difference though.

I always liked Spiras myself, wouldn't be sad to see their return. Must see if Wispas have penetrated the boundaries of Sarf-East Lahndan yet.

Ah reet, fair enough then. I imagine your average pleb couldn't tell the difference though.

I always liked Spiras myself, wouldn't be sad to see their return. Must see if Wispas have penetrated the boundaries of Sarf-East Lahndan yet.

Stick a wispa up yer arse, throw a deck chair in the air, or something like that ;)

Stick a wispa up yer arse, throw a deck chair in the air, or something like that :icon_lol:

;)

I used to love the Caramel and Mint Wispa's. Hope they get brought back eventually.

The Caramel Wispa's were a travesty tbh. Total fucking fiasco.

Mint ones were lush iirc.

I used to love the Caramel and Mint Wispa's. Hope they get brought back eventually.

The mint ones were an utter fucking shambles from first bite to last.

The mint ones were an utter fucking shambles from first bite to last.

Obviously a may with acquired taste.

;) Completely different texture. As Gol says, the Twirl is a dipped flake (like the Galaxy Ripple), whereas the Spira was/is solid dairy milk chocolate drawn out into tubes. You could drink a glass of milk or cup of tea up through them like a straw. Whilst I'm thinking about Twirls, do they still do Time-Outs? They were similar but with wafer underneath.

I still haven't found one. Elusive bastards.

Same here. There were none in Sainsbury's, Whitley Bay, yesterday.

There's one in my fridge...you can have it I don't like them !