Newcastle United Vs Wigan Athletic

Tom

Halftime evaluation:

Could've easily been 2-0 or 3-0, should at least be 1-0 (Owen's disallowed goal.)

Wigan look feeble in the attack and even worse in defence. We'll take 2 in the second half, I think.

OWEN has been subpar which is no surprise. It's time to see Martins come on for him.

Milner and the Zog have been creating chances like mad, Viduka and Smith also working hard.

Kirkland having a great game.

Liverpool have gone 2-0 against Derby pretty much sealing the win, Fulham have pulled one back against Spurs making it 2-1, and Boro are beating Birmingham 2-0, the smoggie bastards.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well another 45mins of league football go by at SJP with no goal. Not for lack of trying though. Wigan haven't really had much of a look in and we have been unlucky (with the offside goal especially).

Just got to keep knocking on that door. Would have loved a Tayls goal just before the break, gutted for the lad :lol:

No goal though, but much more positive than the Villa game. We should have a pen, Owen got a goal ruled out, plus he had two other big chances.

There's still a half to play, hopefully we can get a goal soon in the second half.

iv got a feeling its gonna be on of those days :lol:...us all out attack, making the chances and then getting hit on the counter, going 1-0 down and wigan defending for the rest of the game and kirkland keeping us at bay.....but then again i will most deffos be wrong

Edited by bawan

iv got a feeling its gonna be on of those days :lol:...us all out attack, making the chances and then getting hit on the counter, going 1-0 down and wigan defending for the rest of the game and kirkland keeping us at bay.....but then again i will most deffos be wrong

Last year i would have been afraid of that, but now i trust in our defence to get the clean sheet.

I'd definitely switch to three at the back, five in midfield, Milner and N'Zogbia on the wings, the others supporting attack and defense as best they can.

I'd definitely switch to three at the back, five in midfield, Milner and N'Zogbia on the wings, the others supporting attack and defense as best they can.

3 at the back and push Rozhy in DM?

If he was to do that it would be Cacapa shirley?

Owen Shola

Smith

Zoggy Geremi Milner

Butt

Rozhy Cacapa Taylor

If he was to do that it would be Cacapa shirley?

why would that be....cacapa's best position is at CB were as Rozhy can play either of the two

We have three good defenders on the pitch, one of them is Rozehnal, so Tayls-Cacapa-Rozy at the back for me.

Edited by marci

No,

Taylor, Cacapa, Rozenhal

Milner, Smith, Geremi, Butt, N'Zogbia

Owen, Ameobi

No,

Taylor, Cacapa, Rozenhal

Milner, Smith, Geremi, Butt, N'Zogbia

Owen, Ameobi

whats the line up atm

It's still a 4-4-2.

with who playing were lol

Same as the first half:

Harper

Taylor, Cacapa, Rozehnal, N'Zogbia

Smith, Butt, Geremi, Milner

Owen, Ameobi

ahh rite, smith doin any good on the right ?