Man Utd

Kevin Carr's Gloves

They've certainly not come out of the blocks well this season.

I know people are going to focus on it after today's result, but Liverpool are looking a class act this season. Benayoun looked awesome on Tuesday night in the CL and hasn't even started a game in the PL yet! :lol:

Liverppol have several scorers so far this season, this make them very dangerous indeed, if they keep it up then the title is theirs. OH FUCK!

tbh they look like their doing better without gerrard in the squad :razz:

Liverppol have several scorers so far this season, this make them very dangerous indeed, if they keep it up then the title is theirs. OH FUCK!

tbh they look like their doing better without gerrard in the squad :razz:

and carragher

They've had a rubbish start, compounded by Rooney's injury and Ronaldo's suspension.

Can't see them really putting up much of a challenge. It's early in the season but every game counts when you have the quality of Chelsea and Liverpool also looking to claim the title.

They've had a rubbish start, compounded by Rooney's injury and Ronaldo's suspension.

Can't see them really putting up much of a challenge. It's early in the season but every game counts when you have the quality of Chelsea and Liverpool also looking to claim the title.

Don't know about Chelsea's quality mind.

Don't know about Chelsea's quality mind.

Agreed, I think they started to go off the boil last season and are continuing to do so. The title's Liverpool's for the taking IMO and if it happens, I'll never hear the end of it :razz:

I never thought Tevez was the answer to Man Ures scoring problems, he is too like Rooney, he likes to sit deep. They are seriousley missing someone like Van Nistlerooy, they need a fox in the box.

I can see them sniffing at Owen in Jan if he is fit!

I'd be happy with liverpool winning the league this season, 3 different title winners in 3 seasons

before chelsea looked like really dominating and the league was stagnating, the same clubs getting the same spots every year, it's looking like being the compete opposite this season and its great

I'd be happy with liverpool winning the league this season, 3 different title winners in 3 seasons

before chelsea looked like really dominating and the league was stagnating, the same clubs getting the same spots every year, it's looking like being the compete opposite this season and its great

I agree this season is looking good but next season will be amazing with the strides being made by us, WHU, Man City, Villa, Pompey also Tottenham may actually find some consistency. I think the future of the EPL is looking good.

I never thought Tevez was the answer to Man Ures scoring problems, he is too like Rooney, he likes to sit deep. They are seriousley missing someone like Van Nistlerooy, they need a fox in the box.

I can see them sniffing at Owen in Jan if he is fit!

Hopefully they'll go for Berbatov but I know where you're coming from. Lets just hope Owen follows his 'loyal' statements through and signs another contract.

Who knows we might have left Man Utd trailing in our wake by January judging by their performances of late, :razz: they were shit against the inbreds

Never write off Fergie.

Man Utd could still runaway with the league.

nah, i know its still early days but I really think its gonna be a 2 horse race this year with Liverpool and Arsenal looking a class above everyone else. Chelsea and Manure will make up the top 4 with us just missing out :razz:

Never write off Fergie.

Man Utd could still runaway with the league.

Aye, still favourites iywmo.

It's insane to write them off now, the table means nothing at the moment.

A few players back from injury and suspension and who knows (although they aren't looking that good general at the moment it has to be said :razz:).