White Minority in Leicester and Birmingham

toondood

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will come a time in the distant future where there will be no colours or races, everyone will be the same boring bland beige colour, there will be no ethnicity or distinction between peoples, some may say that will be a good thing, others may think that is a tragedy.

couldn't really care less tbh.

I have mates from all cultures. Do I judge them by the colour of their skin or their race? Do I fuck!!!!

It's people like you who maintain a 'siloed' society....

I am going to email Louise Taylor about this shocking islamaphobia.

Make the most of it and tell the Daily Mail and The Express too.

Great thread. :razz: What a thick fucker.

after Leicester and Birmingham, where next ? Liverpool, Bradford, Newcastle ? What are you going to do if its Newcastle, and what will happen if they want to impose muslim laws it's the logical outcome and if you can't see that then youre the thick cunt

after Leicester and Birmingham, where next ? Liverpool, Bradford, Newcastle ? What are you going to do if its Newcastle, and what will happen if they want to impose muslim laws it's the logical outcome and if you can't see that then youre the thick cunt

:icon_lol:

Live his life as he always has as nothing has changed has it? :icon_lol:

Why is it the logical outcome. Minorities are by definition still minorities in GB and England as a whole. They would need to gain a huge foothold in Parliament to make any changes to the law. Even then changing law is incredibly difficult ask Tony Blair. Also why would they seek Muslim law. Do you mean Sharia Law because not all Muslims want to live under that. Also you talk as if every non white is a muslim you may find they are not. So I think what I am saying is............

.........Thick Fucker

If it means they lop your hands off and you can't post any more, bring it on... :icon_lol:

If you read the article properly Adolf it actually says that the white race in still the majority, though non white outnumber whites.

'Muslim laws' :icon_lol: Fuck me gently.

I've noticed a trend that it's only the ones who stoop to personal abuse that can see the beginnings of the Big British Holocaust on the horizon. Funny that

I'll probably become a slave or something.