White Minority in Leicester and Birmingham

toondood

Great thread. :razz: What a thick fucker.

after Leicester and Birmingham, where next ? Liverpool, Bradford, Newcastle ? What are you going to do if its Newcastle, and what will happen if they want to impose muslim laws it's the logical outcome and if you can't see that then youre the thick cunt

I'll probably become a slave or something.

They're gonna be mighty disappointed like. :icon_lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after Leicester and Birmingham, where next ? Liverpool, Bradford, Newcastle ? What are you going to do if its Newcastle, and what will happen if they want to impose muslim laws it's the logical outcome and if you can't see that then youre the thick cunt

:icon_lol:

The actual ethnic make up is really neither here nor there.

However one genuine concern is that such cities likely will NOT be some Star Trek-esq communal cultural love in, but rather a very segregated series of frictional MONO-cultures, more like what we currently see in places like Bradford and even in a slightly different context Northern Ireland.

But hopes that different ethnic groups could assimilate into a "common identity" in towns and cities were dismissed by Dr Sullivan as "utopian in quite a dangerous way" and "completely unrealistic".

He added that the suburbs, rather than town and city centres were the "sites of real tension".

We might yet see "rivers of blood" although not in the way it was exactly meant in that speech I suspect, maybe we have already even, as arguably 7/7 is down to "hope for the best" immigration which clearly in that context has already failed bloodily and minority on minority violence is the fastest rising crime trend in the UK.

To be honest you know there's reason for concern when someone like Trevor Phillips says things like he has as the bottom of that article.

There will come a time in the distant future where there will be no colours or races, everyone will be the same boring bland beige colour, there will be no ethnicity or distinction between peoples, some may say that will be a good thing, others may think that is a tragedy.

Interestingly going by current and future human biomass, it's likely that everyone will look something like todays Bangladeshis in a few hundred years. Unless of course we get complete control of our genome and can change out skin/hair/eyes colour type as easily as handbags today. :razz:

Did anyone see that South Park episode where economic migrants from the future started flooding into America via a time portal? They were all the same beige colour.

One of the things I love most about SP is the way it satricises religion. My favourite episode was the one where it turned out the Jehovahs were "right" all along and evryone else went to hell. Brilliant, shows religion in all its absurdity. Actually, coming to think of it I think I'm in the wrong thread!

Did anyone see that South Park episode where economic migrants from the future started flooding into America via a time portal? They were all the same beige colour.

One of the things I love most about SP is the way it satricises religion. My favourite episode was the one where it turned out the Jehovahs were "right" all along and evryone else went to hell. Brilliant, shows religion in all its absurdity. Actually, coming to think of it I think I'm in the wrong thread!

They send up religion all the time so I really liked the one where they all become atheists and start shitting out their mouths :razz:

Guest Patrokles

Mormons, fyi. :razz:

best part of the thread, by far! :icon_lol:

OH NOES DE EFNIX R CUMIN!!!11 OMFG N IF U DNT AGREE YOUR A FICK CUNT

Seriously... there should be a quality filter button around here somewhere?

One fatwah coming up. :icon_lol:

Tbh, I don't really use the term "race" as everybody is still a human - we're not different species. In years to come humans will gradually progress towards looking the same. People like to split up three main "races" - white, black and east Asian. However, they all flow into each other. White people are Caucasians, which includes middle-eastern people who aren't too dissimilar to Pakistanis, who aren't too dissimilar to Indians. Nepalis are then a mix between Indians and Chinese people. North Africans are like middle-Eastern people and they gradually become darker as you go south until they become recognised as black etc etc.

Sorry, I'm not saying anything too exciting.

Tbh, I don't really use the term "race" as everybody is still a human - we're not different species. In years to come humans will gradually progress towards looking the same. People like to split up three main "races" - white, black and east Asian. However, they all flow into each other. White people are Caucasians, which includes middle-eastern people who aren't too dissimilar to Pakistanis, who aren't too dissimilar to Indians. Nepalis are then a mix between Indians and Chinese people. North Africans are like middle-Eastern people and they gradually become darker as you go south until they become recognised as black etc etc.

Not to worry mate, it's rare anybody actually says something exciting... Just wait for someone to get a slip of paper in their Daily Mail offering a blowjob

I always thought white people were from space...