Good lord...

Meenzer

I've just accidentally caught the first few minutes of Nigella Lawson's latest "show" on BBC2 after University Challenge. Are cookery shows always this self-indulgent and self-referential? "Here's my recipe for my roast dinner with my sauce and my potatoes that'll be a great dinner for my father and my children and my basting brush... me fucking me fucking me. Oh, and you plebs can use my recipe if you want".

Christ almighty, it's like watching "Going To The Chip Shop With Fop in the Dying Days of Thatcherism", only with marginally less me-centricism. And then Nigel Lawson comes on to pretend he's [a] a reasonable, rational human being and thin. :razz:

Edited by Meenzer

Id shag her like.

I'd force a pack of gnocchi down her throat while kicking her in the flaps and smearing her with garam masala. Does that count?

:razz: don;t think so but top marks for the ingredients :icon_lol:

Seriously though, are you lot that easy-going? I mean I know the Gays have the reputation of taking any hole that's available, but even I'd feel a bit uneasy about shagging someone I wanted to smack quite hard in order to make sure they kept their mouth shut...

Seriously though, are you lot that easy-going? I mean I know the Gays have the reputation of taking any hole that's available, but even I'd feel a bit uneasy about shagging someone I wanted to smack quite hard in order to make sure they kept their mouth shut...

I'd happily let her force some baby gravy out of me like.

It's clear you see her as competition Meenzah. :razz:

Christ almighty, it's like watching "Going To The Chip Shop With Fop in the Dying Days of Thatcherism", only with marginally less me-centricism.

Hehe, you're becoming quite the "me" fan-boy I see. :razz:

Christ almighty, it's like watching "Going To The Chip Shop With Fop in the Dying Days of Thatcherism", only with marginally less me-centricism.

Hehe, you're becoming quite the "me" fan-boy I see. :razz:

You're my new benchmark for everything. :icon_lol:

It's clear you see her as competition Meenzah. :razz:

Sussed. :icon_lol:

I've just accidentally caught the first few minutes of Nigella Lawson's latest "show" on BBC2 after University Challenge. Are cookery shows always this self-indulgent and self-referential? "Here's my recipe for my roast dinner with my sauce and my potatoes that'll be a great dinner for my father and my children and my basting brush... me fucking me fucking me. Oh, and you plebs can use my recipe if you want".

Christ almighty, it's like watching "Going To The Chip Shop With Fop in the Dying Days of Thatcherism", only with marginally less me-centricism. And then Nigel Lawson comes on to pretend he's [a] a reasonable, rational human being and thin. :razz:

No offence Meenzer but I doubt most men watching any of that would care what she cooked or what she said.

That doesn't mean you're wrong and she might not be someone I'd like to actually go out with but my God is she shaggable.

No offence Meenzer but I doubt most men watching any of that would care what she cooked or what she said.

That doesn't mean you're wrong and she might not be someone I'd like to actually go out with but my God is she shaggable.

Sorry, I just know the image of her Dad would force its way into my head at a critical moment and that spells disaster.

Sorry, I just know the image of her Dad would force its way into my head at a critical moment and that spells disaster.

Surprised it's taken 20 posts to point this out tbh but Benton hits the nail on the head here. It's the air of inevitability about it that just makes it a complete non-starter. Shame mind as the chebs must just be an absolute delight.

Who's the dad?

You're being serious, aren't you? :razz:

The clue's very much in her name :icon_lol:

Nigel Lawson - Politician. How the fuck am I meant to know that? I don't even know who the current Prime Minister is at the moment and I have no intention of finding out.

Have you seen her sisters names?

She did feature in a list in Viz which covered that exact situation and I agreed at the time - the list also included Angelina Jolie which I also agreed with but I've managed to overcome the problem in her case and I reckon probably in Nigella's case as well.

Can't remember who else was on the list.