Where the hell is Sammynb?

Tom

n-pp0707.jpg

maybe?

I believe the Fish may be correct...

So You think he's buried on a desert island too?

under the palm tree on the right iirc

my right or yours? :razz:

That's absolutely weird. I text him about 5 minutes ago, just before I logged in here cos I was wondering exactly the same thing myself. I'll let you know if/when he replies.

That's absolutely weird. I text him about 5 minutes ago, just before I logged in here cos I was wondering exactly the same thing myself. I'll let you know if/when he replies.

Nice one :razz:

Guest Patrokles

When he gets back be sure to abuse him for feigning his own death. That's what happens when people take a few days off the board without pre-announcement of their whereabouts, right?

When he gets back be sure to abuse him for feigning his own death. That's what happens when people take a few days off the board without pre-announcement of their whereabouts, right?

Patrokles...The ghost of... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm here, where you all been at????

I couldn't get onto the board a while back so I've been waiting for you all here:

http://s7.invisionfree.com/toonchat/

but no-one showed up :icon_lol:

So then I just died.

Actually I've been away for work and logging on has been a problem from our off site provider, then I took a couple of weeks leave and although there were palm trees I never saw that hammock.

Cath, sorry didn't get your message, my phone was destroyed a couple of weeks ago and I'm only just in the process of sorting a new one. But it's bliss without a mobile, everyone should try it.