One of our lesbians is missing!!

spongebob toonpants

Just had a phone call from my son that the Police have turned out in force because one of our saphic next door

neighbours has gone on the missing list.

Current situation is they are all CSI in our back garden and have the crowbars out to break in next door.

Oooh the drama.

On a lighter note when the Police knocked on the door the boy thought he was going to get done for excessive downloading

and made a beeline to try and wipe his hard disc.

Settle an argument for me. Was Phillip Schofield in that film as a child actor?

Nope, Schofield did not appear in "One of our Lesbians is missing" at least not in the version I have...gawd that would put you right off the vinegar strokes. :razz:

and no, he wasnt in the dinosaur one either (at least not according to IMDB)

Nope, Schofield did not appear in "One of our Lesbians is missing" at least not in the version I have...gawd that would put you right off the vinegar strokes. :razz:

Are you quite sure? Did you check the list of child actors on the end credits?

I checked there too and was also surprised to find him conspicuous by his absence. I was always led to believe that one of the two lads was a young Schofield!

I checked there too and was also surprised to find him conspicuous by his absence. I was always led to believe that one of the two lads was a young Schofield!

If he was then hes keeping it quiet cos its not listed in his Biography.....which Ive just looked up online and dont have personally I may add.

• 1 year later...

Panic over, she fitted me with a new pair of glasses in Specsavers in Hove this afternoon.

She didnt recognize me, needs a new pair herself obviously.

I said "quite the dramatic departure" She looked really confused - did a superb comedy double take - then gibbered on a bit while blushing furiously.

Nee discount though

Panic over, she fitted me with a new pair of glasses in Specsavers in Hove this afternoon.

She didnt recognize me, needs a new pair herself obviously.

I said "quite the dramatic departure" She looked really confused - did a superb comedy double take - then gibbered on a bit while blushing furiously.

Nee discount though

:lol: