Ipods

Tom

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reconditioned?

This is a reconditioned product and comes with a full 6 months warranty which entitles you to a full refund or exchange. A reconditioned product is a product that has been returned by a customer and has since been refurbished to new. It has been data cleansed, professionally checked and tested, and re-boxed with all applicable accessories. That means you can buy with peace of mind and make great savings.

Probably be totally fine.

I personally wouldn't buy one though as I'm a picky bugger and I doubt the 'reconditioning' would include buffing out any minor scratches.

When creating playlists on the I-pod themselves can you choose to add whole album by an artist or do you have to add each song in turn?

you can add the whole album by the artist

When creating playlists on the I-pod themselves can you choose to add whole album by an artist or do you have to add each song in turn?

As in just one album for example for Foo Fighters can I choose to add One By One to the playlist?

As in just one album for example for Foo Fighters can I choose to add One By One to the playlist?

yeah

I fancy getting a new iPod as my 4GB Mini is too small and the battery is completely fucked. 30GB may be a waste of money though.

I'm thinking of a the 8GB nano, all though this might be to small.

I fancy getting a new iPod as my 4GB Mini is too small and the battery is completely fucked. 30GB may be a waste of money though.

I've never got near filling my 20gig, infact in some respects its a disadvantage as I tend to add complete albums rather than cherry-picking my favourite tracks, I then find if I listen on shuffle I find myself advancing through track after track thinking "whats this crap"?

A smaller capacity would make me select only the finest tracks. :razz:

I'm tempted by the 30gig black one.

Thats the one ive got,

Its class like,

Just whacking some Dvd's on there now :razz:

Edited by T-Keith