Ipods

Tom

Getting used to the video stuff now.

Got one 1:30hr Music dvd on there (Joe Bonamassa) and im converting some Zeppelin,

Nice bonus seeing as i only bought it for mp3's :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new PSP is out shortly too, that looks tempting.

Apart from being lighter what else does it do?

Game loading time is much quicker, its thinner, battery life is better, speakers are mounted on the front of the unit, and has TV out.

The new PSP is out shortly too, that looks tempting.

Apart from being lighter what else does it do?

Game loading time is much quicker, its thinner, battery life is better, speakers are mounted on the front of the unit, and has TV out.

The loading time is one of the main reasons I never play my PSP anymore.

And the D-Pad/Analogue are rubbish. :lol:

An Ipod is the best thing I've ever bought. It's helped me listen to more music for free than I ever thought possible.

The problem is mine now keeps crashing and somehow stops registering the files I have on there as music so the songs won't play and I have to keep formatting it and putting 40 gig of music back on. And it seems to take a lot longer to add music than it used to.

I think it's somehow a battery problem (everything that knacks up on them seems to be this).

• 1 month later...
I'd never ever buy one. Life is full of music you don't need it dribbling into yer skull.

:unsure: Blatently spent ages trying to think of a way to be alternative against the Ipod generation.

I'll deal wiv it. ;)