If you're fat as fuck

Smooth Operator

There's an obese wife kicking about the office today wearing only a pair of pinstripe pants with braces and a tight white vest underneath aforementioned braces. Looks fucking hideous.

Not only does this flout the dress code it' looks minging as the vest is obviously at least 3 sizes too small and you can see her rolls of fat trying to get out.

Ive just found out theres a wife in my office got a reserved car parking space cos shes too fucking fat!

A reserved place is for senior members of staff or those who are disabled and have a letter from their doctors that states they have difficulty walking. and thats fair enough tbh.

but to get one cos your retaining too many pasties???? taking the piss i think.

Ive just found out theres a wife in my office got a reserved car parking space cos shes too fucking fat!

A reserved place is for senior members of staff or those who are disabled and have a letter from their doctors that states they have difficulty walking. and thats fair enough tbh.

Totally agree. Theres all sorts at my place with disabled badges who get priviliged parking right next to the building whereas others are forced to use on street/pay and display parking. All very well but you want to see how far they walk to the pub or into town for their lunches mind!!!

I have nothing against genuinely disabled people having priviliged parking (obviously-thats who it should be for), but the abuse of the system is just shocking.

I watched a lass with a disabled badge alight a 4x4 from her elevated perch about four feet up and then totter off into town in her stiletto heels the other day. Absolutely disgusting, the perfectly ambulant bitch.

Does it come free with a can of wd40 so she can grease her sides down to squeeze through the doors?

Tip of the iceberg tbh,

on site theres a woman who has dizzy spells very irregularly (maybe once or twice a year) and in these instances she has to get her husband to come and collect her and the car so.......she has a reserved space so he knows where the car will be on these occasions!! :razz: now forgive me for being a bit dim but in the call asking him to come along couldnt she just say "and the car is parked..." fooker!

Theres also a woman who gets the odd headache, someone who had a heart problem 10 years ago and a bloke who (and i kid ye not) is allegic to dust.

Disappointed that SMO has posted a pic tbh......

(that said, it is lunchtime - best not! :razz:)

It's illegal to take photos on site but if I clock her again before the day is out I'll do my best.

And as for these reserved bays, I had a knee operation a few years back, I can see it playing up soon and requiring a bay close to the building cos all this walking from 4 Lane Ends is doing untold damage!