Amy Winehouse

Tribal

Cracking voice and some good songs imo but will be dead by xmas I reckon, her and her husband.

Thats what they said about Doherty three years ago and hes still drawing breath....more the pity

Aye I hate that scruffy twat, can only hope he gets it together with Winehouse and he dies in whereas she see's the error of her ways and makes a miraculous recovery, puts on a few pounds so she gets her curves back, then and only then will I consider dipping my wick!

I just wish people would stop giving this skanky bitch publicity, it's not news

She'll die mate, it's nailed on.

will she fuck

she's got a healthy coke habit which has enabled to sell some records and carve a career out for herself. I for one dont believe everything i read in the papers which may well be encouraged by her record company. She aint the first celebrity to do so and wont be the last, Im sure most people who take coke die

will she fuck

she's got a healthy coke habit which has enabled to sell some records and carve a career out for herself. I for one dont believe everything i read in the papers which may well be encouraged by her record company. She aint the first celebrity to do so and wont be the last, Im sure most people who take coke die

She's going to die, let it go bud.

will she fuck

Hope she does it before next Saturday to give my fancy dress outfit a bit more oomph :lol: my skeleton suit and beehive wig will go down a storm !!

will she fuck

Hope she does it before next Saturday to give my fancy dress outfit a bit more oomph :yes my skeleton suit and beehive wig will go down a storm !!

Now that we have to see. Photos please! :lol:

will she fuck

Hope she does it before next Saturday to give my fancy dress outfit a bit more oomph :yes my skeleton suit and beehive wig will go down a storm !!

Now that we have to see. Photos please! :lol:

will do...as I got no inspiration from here it popped into my head whilst reading about her latest escapades in the sun...I have a skeleton suit, the wig, some pink ballet pumps and a couple of plastic syringes and some fake blood :hunter:

• 8 months later...