Is this standard practice in the world of Aviation?

Smooth Operator

Pah!

very common in any large project in the East TBH

Drilling rigs, new bridges, new factories............. never does much harm (except to the goat of course)

Pah!

very common in any large project in the East TBH

Drilling rigs, new bridges, new factories............. never does much harm (except to the goat of course)

I'd like to sacrifice a number of managers to appease the evil spirit that inhabits my factory, would probably do fuck all but it would make me feel better.

personally I'm against it - divine intervention is no substitute for proper training and engineering IMHO

nearly lost a good worker in Irian Jaya due to him "having seen a family ghost " - he walked into the rotating rear prop on a helicopter................. seriously bad headache - apart from the obvious injuries like

personally I'm against it - divine intervention is no substitute for proper training and engineering IMHO

nearly lost a good worker in Irian Jaya due to him "having seen a family ghost " - he walked into the rotating rear prop on a helicopter................. seriously bad headache - apart from the obvious injuries like

You don't fucking say??? :lol:

that was a bad job mind - we lost a few folk - helicopter crashes and crocodiles............ and an F.27 ditched in the sea - but no one hurt in that one

Hours of fun..........................

Should these people be trusted flying planes if they still believe sacrificing animals is going to fix a leaking fuel tank, wouldn't like to take the car for the brakes done off them

Or to Kwik Fit for that matter.