Whats going down?

Tom

Had a near death experience on Saturday.

Was going down a national speed limit road at 60 (1am ish), and saw a taxi preparing to reverse out of a small country pub. He looked like he'd stopped and saw me coming so I kept going.

All of a sudden he shoots out of the turning, accross the road and into my lane. Slammed on the brakes but was still going to hit him at 50mph.

If there hadn't been a lay-by that I swerved into, don't think I'd be here today. :lol:

Damn right he was. She was the one driving the taxi...

The soundtrack was fucking great. Counting Crows - A Long December on the CD player:

"If you think you might come to Califonia, I think you should"

*Screech*

*Swerve*

*Beep*

"Na na na na, na na na na na na na na na"

:lol:

Damn right he was. She was the one driving the taxi...

The soundtrack was fucking great. Counting Crows - A Long December on the CD player:

"If you think you might come to Califonia, I think you should"

*Screech*

*Swerve*

*Beep*

"Na na na na, na na na na na na na na na"

:yes

I knew nothing good would come of sending you that song.

I'm so proud. :lol:

Glad you're alive and all that, mind. :hunter:

I'll make a point of searching for your name on Google every once in a while, just to make sure you haven't died.

As for any other hits that may happen to come up, well, I'll just have to cope with that risk.

I'll make a point of searching for your name on Google every once in a while, just to make sure you haven't died.

As for any other hits that may happen to come up, well, I'll just have to cope with that risk.

Dont talk about our ''hits'' in public.

Dont talk about our ''hits'' in public.

Otis Redding had some great "hits".

You won't let it go will you? :yes

(Turning into Jimbo! :lol:)

You won't let it go will you? :hunter:

Now that's just plain uncalled for :yes

You won't let it go will you? :hunter:

Now that's just plain uncalled for :yes

:hunter: aaahhhh....