David Shayer: I am the second coming

Jimbo

From MI5 Spy To The Messiah

Updated: 11:50, Thursday September 06, 2007

The MI5 whistleblower has called a news conference to reveal more details of his "journey of spiritual redemption".

Mr Shayler said: "I am the last incarnation of the Holy Ghost (aka the Holy Spirit) or the Yeshua or Jesus Spirit (aka the Christ consciousness).

"As the Holy Spirit is God incarnate as essence, I am God incarnated as spirit and man."

Journalists were asked to arrive at the briefing with "an open mind as this is a truth which they are in no position to determine".

He warned that people risk their chances of eternal life if they do not take him seriously.

The ex-spook claims he is the "chosen one" who has been selected by a higher power to save the planet.

He said: "It is absolutely clear to me that the world is going to hell in a handcart.

naff off, I'm hanging out my arse today.

went to York races yesterday, free bar all day then back to Leeds Revolution Bar where we had a stack of drinks vouchers to burn through.

I'm horribly horribly hungover. this ranks up there in the top 3 Hangovers and of all days we have a marching band outside... one with guns so i can't tell them to pipe down... and not only that they decided to do 2 laps of our building.

The MI5 whistleblower has called a news conference to reveal more details of his "journey of spiritual redemption".

Mr Shayler said: "I am the last incarnation of the Holy Ghost (aka the Holy Spirit) or the Yeshua or Jesus Spirit (aka the Christ consciousness).

"As the Holy Spirit is God incarnate as essence, I am God incarnated as spirit and man."

Journalists were asked to arrive at the briefing with "an open mind as this is a truth which they are in no position to determine".

He warned that people risk their chances of eternal life if they do not take him seriously.

The ex-spook claims he is the "chosen one" who has been selected by a higher power to save the planet.

He said: "It is absolutely clear to me that the world is going to hell in a handcart.

Where is this from?

Where is this from?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1282984,00.html

The races is the schiznit for getting lashed and watching the fillies. Who on earth let you in though, Dave?

wore my new suit and everything! :lol:

It was with work, one of the Providers paid for our County Stand entrance, the MD laid on a champagne lunch beforehand and the company put money behind the bar for us. An advisor took a few of us to a box he'd been given by a different provider and then we came back to Leeds.

I still spent £50 at the races mind... only won on one race, Frankie Detorri was the jockey so the odds were shorter than Wacky's braces.. but it was the one horse you knew you'd win some cash on so I dumped £20 on it to win and win it did, that covered a lot of the money I'd already spent.

Where is this from?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1282984,00.html

Mi5 are good. Best bit of discrediting a whistle blower caper I've seen in a long while.

The races is the schiznit for getting lashed and watching the fillies. Who on earth let you in though, Dave?

wore my new suit and everything! :lol:

It was with work, one of the Providers paid for our County Stand entrance, the MD laid on a champagne lunch beforehand and the company put money behind the bar for us. An advisor took a few of us to a box he'd been given by a different provider and then we came back to Leeds.

I still spent £50 at the races mind... only won on one race, Frankie Detorri was the jockey so the odds were shorter than Wacky's braces.. but it was the one horse you knew you'd win some cash on so I dumped £20 on it to win and win it did, that covered a lot of the money I'd already spent.

:yes

Does anyone remember those Franki Dettori frozen garlic breads you could get at Iceland?

are you saying they've coerced him into saying these things?

Well if a whistleblower who knows secrets and might be a danger to the Crown starts saying he's the Messiah...It's job done basically. He is neutralised as a source of danger by implication of 'nutterdom'. :lol:

He clearly wants to get his life back and this is the easiest way for the two parties to get together and cook up something that makes his recent 'revelations'a and threatened leaks redundant...Of course nullifying any future threat he might present as well.

That was my first thought when I saw this especially as he hits all the tigger phrases 'crop circles', 2012 etc...Good energy...

I like you am always mystifyied why they have to overdo it like this surely a recantation of all that has gone before is enough.

He's not mad. The only other thing that crosse my mind is that he could be looking for some kind of media career ala David Icke who did go through a spell of making a lot of cash in all his madness.

Looks like he's been going crackers for a while

wiki:

Following the release of the 9/11 Commission Report, David Shayler joined the 9/11 Truth Movement, a movement which holds as a primary tenet the belief that the official explanation for the September 11, 2001 attacks is partly (or completely) inaccurate. The New Statesman has reported Shayler stating "no planes were involved in 9/11" and that the apparent "planes" were missiles camouflaged by holograms [14]. Shayler allegedly argues that the planes which we saw crashing into the World Trade Center were switched out planes with detonation pods underneath, although he says the attack on the Pentagon was not the result of a plane impact.[15] [16]

Surprisingly, for a supposedly dangerous threat to national security, he only got a 7 week sentence in an open prison?

Just watched the video of the interview on that SKY link, he's crackers ! :hunter:

Haha :yes

I just watched that and the next two songs on my itunes were ''Jesus'' by The Brian Jonestown Massacre and ''Five years by David Bowie''

Pushing thru the market square, so many mothers sighing

News had just come over, we had five years left to cry in

News guy wept and told us, earth was really dying

Cried so much his face was wet, then I knew he was not lying

I heard telephones, opera house, favourite melodies

I saw boys, toys electric irons and T.V.'s

My brain hurt like a warehouse, it had no room to spare

I had to cram so many things to store everything in there

And all the fat-skinny people, and all the tall-short people

And all the nobody people, and all the somebody people

I never thought I'd need so many people

A girl my age went off her head, hit some tiny children

If the black hadn't a-pulled her off, I think she would have killed them

A soldier with a broken arm, fixed his stare to the wheels of a Cadillac

A cop knelt and kissed the feet of a priest, and a queer

threw up at the sight of that

I think I saw you in an ice-cream parlour, drinking milk shakes cold and long

Smiling and waving and looking so fine, don't think

you knew you were in this song

And it was cold and it rained so I felt like an actor

And I thought of Ma and I wanted to get back there

Your face, your race, the way that you talk

I kiss you, you're beautiful, I want you to walk

We've got five years, stuck on my eyes

We've got five years, what a surprise

We've got five years, my brain hurts a lot

We've got five years, that's all we've got

:lol:

Where is this from?

Your mates mam told us. :lol:

Where is this from?

Your mates mam told us. :lol:

Gosh you've got a good memory. :yes

Tbf to him whistleblowing is a very brave thing to do in this day and age. All that pressure must have taken its toll.

Sorry have to disagree sort of. yes he is brave but to me he is a cock who could have endangered agents lives. ALso you join MI5 sign the forms and then should stay quiet.

Tbf to him whistleblowing is a very brave thing to do in this day and age. All that pressure must have taken its toll.

Sorry have to disagree sort of. yes he is brave but to me he is a cock who could have endangered agents lives. ALso you join MI5 sign the forms and then should stay quiet.

The man is a complete dick. I thought he was a dick when he first appeared on our screens after being kicked out of MI5. My conclusion that he was a dick was reinforced when he started parading in a Boro shirt.

He obviously loved being in the media and this was the way he thought he could get back in the spotlight.

A complete tosser of the highest order.

Giving this lummox the push just shows that military intelligence isn't always wrong.

The man is a complete dick. I thought he was a dick when he first appeared on our screens after being kicked out of MI5. My conclusion that he was a dick was reinforced when he started parading in a Boro shirt.

I hadnt realised that, a quick google search brought up this classic.... "An avid follower of "Boro" - the Middlesbrough football team - Mr Shayler wondered if MI5 had fixed the side's entry to the 1997 Coco-Cola Cup Final in a bid to stage his arrest. He resisted the urge to attend."

So.... all we need is for Wacky to join MI5 then bung their secrets out and flee the country and the good times will roll again. :lol: