Facebook

RlCO

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it, I'm in.

I've been meaning to compliment you on the fabulously gay profile pic, btw. :icon_lol:

:nufc:

Hey, it's not you who should be blushing, at least you're the one being groped rather than the one doing the groping. :lol:

I had to add Luke like, mainly for those shades. :fool:

Ta. :blush:

I loved them. In fact, I still do. However, the arms and rims had this red dye stuff on it, which came off in the sun. Looked like someone had taken a circular saw to my head for 2 days. :nufc:

• 2 months later...
YOu lot need shooting. Facepoop??!! I ask you!!??

I recently joined in a fit of boredom at work.

So far 20 odd people from my past I have no interest in talking to again have asked to be my friend.

But one ex whose number I'd lost has too, so it's gotta be worthwhile. :D

Edited by Happy Face

So far 20 odd people from my past I have no interest in talking to again have asked to be my friend.

Life is about moving on Nicos. One beer with her and it will all come back to you...The 'ex' bit that is.

Life is about moving on Nicos. One beer with her and it will all come back to you...The 'ex' bit that is.

I'm willing to remain in the past until she tires of being a 'fuck buddy'....again.

But one ex whose number I'd lost has too, so it's gotta be worthwhile. :rip:

I'm willing to remain in the past until she tires of being a 'fuck buddy'....again.

I'd be impressed if you banged her for a month and then deleted your Facepoop account. :D

But one ex whose number I'd lost has too, so it's gotta be worthwhile. :rip:

I'd be impressed if you banged her for a month and then deleted your Facepoop account. :D

I have to say, it is a flaw that you can't hide certain friends from one another on there.

Facebook has been a very useful tool for me. Plus so far the government haven't (as far as I know) used my star sign or the fact I listened to The Strokes against me so its all good :D

Edited by Gejon

Facebook has been a very useful tool for me. Plus so far the government haven't (as far as I know) used my star sign or the fact I listened to The Strokes against me so its all good :D

YOur next employer might tho. :rip: