Just desserts!!!

Radgina

Just been sat outside the chinese waiting to pick up my takeaway when 3 young charvers came out of the Boozebuster next door with a bag full of beer...two made it across the road without mishap but the third was a bit the worse for wear and managed to kick two cars whilst weaving over the road (prick)...he disappeared round the corner then came back...weaving across the road and shouting abuse at the cars...he made it over the road (just) and a car tooted at him...He turned to flick the v's ..totally forgetting about the brand spanking unopened bottle of Lambrini in his hand which shattered all over the path..the look on his face ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN PRICELESS !!!! :lol:

Report the offy for selling to kids :yes

don't think they were underage tbh...anything under 25 is young to me :lol:

Even worse. Male possession of Lambrini over the age of 18 should automatically be a criminal offence

Radgi blatantly lying here, her laugh at drink being wasted, I think not :lol:

even an alcoholic has taste mr...wouldn't touch Lambrini if it was the last alcoholic beverage on earth tbh !!!

So he flicked the v's with the hand he was holding the Lambrini in and thats how it fell out of his hand? :lol:

People like that should be put down.

exactly :yes and I would be first in line to give them the lethal injection !!!