3 sugars!

Park Life

I'm beginning to feel the urge to have 3 spoons in my tea instead of the usual two....The two are quite heaped now, why not just be honest and have 3 ?

Is there something wrong with having three?

Why does my inner voice warn against the three?

I'm beginning to feel the urge to have 3 spoons in my tea instead of the usual two....The two are quite heaped now, why not just be honest and have 3 ?

Is there something wrong with having three?

Why does my inner voice warn against the three?

....because your teeth will fall out maybe? :lol:

I have mountains of sugar in my expresso and always feel a bit pikey when i use three sachets of sugar in a coffee shop. Two sachets arent enough though.

Tea can be too sweet so that is 2 max.

3 sachets in the coffee shop hell yes...I don't even flinch.. :lol:

...the sugar pouring device can be a bit misleading, there is a lot less coming out than it appears..

I have mountains of sugar in my expresso and always feel a bit pikey when i use three sachets of sugar in a coffee shop. Two sachets arent enough though.

...the sugar pouring device can be a bit misleading, there is a lot less coming out than it appears..

Don't take any sugar in either tea or coffee - can't stand the sickly sweet taste...

Don't take any sugar in either tea or coffee - can't stand the sickly sweet taste...

Good thanks Cath, cheers for asking. Making a bit of a cameo appearance this week - off on holidays, too skint to go away! How's you?

Edited by Glasgow Mag

Good thanks Cath, cheers for asking. Making a bit of a cameo appearance this week - off on holidays, too skint to go away! How's you?

I'm grand thank you :lol: Not having my holidays til the end of Oct and I can't wait. Hope things are all good with the job :yes

i used to have two in my tea but now i have three......i gota cut down tho bcoz my dad was diabetic.

My mother is diabetic, but apparently according to her it is only passed down in the female genes. Rest easy.

I normally just pour a bit from the bowl tbh,

Need sugar in apple tea though

What's apple tea?! Sounds minging.

Its lush tbh :lol:

Totally different from normal tea i guess, apart from the fact it's in a bag (sometimes) and in a cup but you dont use milk,

Twining_Camomile_Spiced_Apple_20_Teabags_25g.jpg

I normally just pour a bit from the bowl tbh,

Need sugar in apple tea though

What's apple tea?! Sounds minging.

Its lush tbh :lol:

Totally different from normal tea i guess, apart from the fact it's in a bag (sometimes) and in a cup but you dont use milk,

Twining_Camomile_Spiced_Apple_20_Teabags_25g.jpg

The older gay couples favourite so I'm told.

3 sachets in a coffee shop?

pah, sachets are less than half a spoon (and thats a level spoon n'all not a geet big heaped one).

I usually use about 7 or 8 sachets, if I drink tea then it has to be ridiculously sweet and strong.

I can't stand sugar in coffee, but I need one in tea, otherwise I find it too bitter, don't drink much tea, it used to be my job to make the tea when I was an apprentice, most of the blokes were ex-shipyard and would have "trawler tea" stewed to fuck so much you could practically stand a spoon up in it, vile !!