3 sugars!

Park Life

"trawler tea" stewed to fuck so much you could practically stand a spoon up in it, vile !!

that sounds perfect to me, just add 6 sugars and half a pack of chocolate digestives and Im in heaven!

Next time I'm up I'll make you a cup, it was more like soup than tea.

:lol:

I can't stand sugar in coffee, but I need one in tea, otherwise I find it too bitter, don't drink much tea, it used to be my job to make the tea when I was an apprentice, most of the blokes were ex-shipyard and would have "trawler tea" stewed to fuck so much you could practically stand a spoon up in it, vile !!

:lol: wor lads idea of a "perfect" cuppa...(ex shipyard!!)

"trawler tea" stewed to fuck so much you could practically stand a spoon up in it, vile !!

that sounds perfect to me, just add 6 sugars and half a pack of chocolate digestives and Im in heaven!

Speaking of which there was one time I worked down in London helping me dad out and we went into some bait cabin on the site. Hes ex shipyard and just picked up the first cup he could see and made a brew in it, seems it was used for cupasoup about 6 months earlier and there were bits of old carrot floating. Didnt bat an eyelid just drank it :yes

Speaking of which there was one time I worked down in London helping me dad out and we went into some bait cabin on the site. Hes ex shipyard and just picked up the first cup he could see and made a brew in it, seems it was used for cupasoup about 6 months earlier and there were bits of old carrot floating. Didnt bat an eyelid just drank it :yes

salt of the earth tese ex shipyards fellas !!

3 sachets in a coffee shop?

pah, sachets are less than half a spoon (and thats a level spoon n'all not a geet big heaped one).

I usually use about 7 or 8 sachets, if I drink tea then it has to be ridiculously sweet and strong.

I nearly alway forget about the sugar issue in the coffee shop and find myself awkwardly leaning over amongst the coffee queue to get more sugar. There are places that give you one sachet with your coffee if they bring it to the table....Now that IS a we're saving money management delusion if ever I saw one.

I have a big mug for my tea and a put 2 level teaspoons of sugar in it.

Cant stand the taste of tea without sugar.

I can drink tea without sugar but prefer it with, should really give it up i suppose

Sugar in tea and coffee etc is easy to monitor, but it is all the hidden sugar in processed food that is fucking us up imo.

I have a big mug for my tea and a put 2 level teaspoons of sugar in it.

Cant stand the taste of tea without sugar.

I can drink tea without sugar but prefer it with, should really give it up i suppose

Sugar in tea and coffee etc is easy to monitor, but it is all the hidden sugar in processed food that is fucking us up imo.

Don't eat ready meals then. It's quite easy