Nufc.com

Kid Dynamite

A few years ago nothing would have been made of this. Sadly it is indicative of today's PC-gone-mad culture.

In the future I predict humans will not be allowed to say anything to anyone from fear of it offending someone, somewhere, and will eventually lose the power of speech!

A few years ago nothing would have been made of this. Sadly it is indicative of today's PC-gone-mad culture.

In the future I predict humans will not be allowed to say anything to anyone from fear of it offending someone, somewhere, and will eventually lose the power of speech!

No one is saying they're offended by it. They're saying it's ill-advised. Which it is. And what's more it would have been ill-advised 10, 15 or even 20 years ago - fuck all to do with "PC-gone-mad". It's a shit headline.

No one is saying they're offended by it. They're saying it's ill-advised. Which it is. And what's more it would have been ill-advised 10, 15 or even 20 years ago - fuck all to do with "PC-gone-mad". It's a shit headline.

You have been on form lately fella. :lol:

I actually like it and would have liked it even more if they had put 'Ding, Dong, the lights are flashing' in front of it.

It's a wind up FFS, some of you lot want a good shoeing with your own sandals tbh

who's it winding up then?

I actually like it and would have liked it even more if they had put 'Ding, Dong, the lights are flashing' in front of it.

It's a wind up FFS, some of you lot want a good shoeing with your own sandals tbh

Chopra?

Chopra?

yeah i know, but i was getting at is that stating 'its a wind up ffs' doesn't make it any funnier or less offensive. If they were winding up louise taylor that would be one thing, but it certainly wont suceed in doing that will it?

Not using racial insults isn't "PC-gone-mad-culture" FFS....

Are you lot serious? starting a thread about that? I read it and laughed then thought nothing else of it, if it offends you that much you should probably mail biffa and tell him.

Im not offended by it

doesn't mean its funny though, or particular clever as it was deliberately trying to be offensive to 'outwit' louise taylor

or have i got that wrong?