Nufc.com

Kid Dynamite

Are you lot serious? starting a thread about that? I read it and laughed then thought nothing else of it, if it offends you that much you should probably mail biffa and tell him.

Who's said they're offended by it? Yep. Nobody. I just think it's stupid and and that the blokes who thought it up aren't quite as clever for doing it as they'd like to think they are.

Whilst I can understand the sentiments for taking the piss out of Ms Taylor this was just too obvious. If she actually reads it I would expect a derisory article about ill fated humor and how all geordies are so thick as to think people would find it funny.

Nowt against Niall and Biffa because I don't think they do a bad job of keeping .com running. A site of that size with that many people looking at it, expecting, is no mean feat.

Just plays into her hands unfortunately - the slimy, scumbag, misguided, smoggie bitch :lol: