Kate McCann

Smooth Operator

She's a devout catholic too so blobs wouldn't be required - bonus!!

Are Catholics allowed to do anal?

Every sperm is sacred.

So are you saying I'll burn in hell along side Mrs McCann for just wasting a few hundred thousand of the things?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kJHQpvgB8

Every sperm is sacred.

So are you saying I'll burn in hell along side Mrs McCann for just wasting a few hundred thousand of the things?

Jimbo must the biggest mass murder of all time!

• 2 weeks later...

Every sperm is sacred.

Catholics dont believe in blobs, the more devout catholic a country, the more likely the birds will do anal. Just before i went to meet this bird in Rome, my mate said Italian birds love it in the arse so if i ended up banging her, be sure to give it a nudge. He was right.

Kate is canny fit for the record.

Edited by ChezGiven

Every sperm is sacred.

Catholics dont believe in blobs, the more devout catholic a country, the more like the birds will do anal. Just before i went to meet this bird in Rome, my mate said Italian birds love it in the arse so if i ended up banging her, be sure to give it a nudge. He was right.

You can't cum up their arse though can you or it does some damage or is that pissing up their arse, i can't remember. Anyone?

Every sperm is sacred.

Catholics dont believe in blobs, the more devout catholic a country, the more like the birds will do anal. Just before i went to meet this bird in Rome, my mate said Italian birds love it in the arse so if i ended up banging her, be sure to give it a nudge. He was right.

You can't cum up their arse though can you or it does some damage or is that pissing up their arse, i can't remember. Anyone?

I got some arse to mouth action off her so i cant really say for sure.

I'd say pissing up a bird's arse is a bit much, catholic or not.

Every sperm is sacred.

What? She sucked you off after you had it in her stinkhole? May as well have ate her own turd instead!

Every sperm is sacred.

What? She sucked you off after you had it in her stinkhole? May as well have ate her own turd instead!

:icon_lol: It was maybe a bit tangy but looked clean to me.

How low can this thread go?

Every sperm is sacred.

I opened it thinking after misreading Kate for Madeleine. In my eyes, it was lower at the beginning and at least your arse-to-mouth action wasn't with a kid (presumably).

Every sperm is sacred.

I opened it thinking after misreading Kate for Madeleine. In my eyes, it was lower at the beginning and at least your arse-to-mouth action wasn't with a kid (presumably).

Thanks for the vote of confidence, she was early 20s and had the lovely name of Chiara. Utter filth bucket too. Apart from the distance the one thing that put me off was that she had a funny aroma. Her minge was fine but it was just a general odour, it wasnt that unpleasant, just a bit unusual. Doing her up the shitter and never seeing her again was the gallant thing to do.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, she was early 20s and had the lovely name of Chiara. Utter filth bucket too. Apart from the distance the one thing that put me off was that she had a funny aroma. Her minge was fine but it was just a general odour, it wasnt that unpleasant, just a bit unusual. Doing her up the shitter and never seeing her again was the gallant thing to do.

Any relation to this stunnah?

chiara_2005.jpg

Every sperm is sacred.

:huh: It was maybe a bit tangy but looked clean to me.

Only fair isn't it.