Pete Doherty's cat...

Scy

0200741199800qn8.jpg

JUNKIE Pete Doherty is snapped appearing to give his kitten crack — from a mini-pipe he made specially for it.

Sickened pals who leaked the picture claimed the warped rocker regularly gets the pet smashed.

They said it PASSES OUT with its paws in the air, suffers MOOD SWINGS and even thinks it can FLY.

One added: “In Pete’s mind it is the only one who understands him now.”

The Babyshambles frontman’s cat Dinger — named after a slang term for a syringe — had five kittens in April. The friend said: “One in particular has borne the brunt of his drug abuse. Pete thinks it’s hilarious to get it wasted.

Full Story

What an utter twat.

JUNKIE Pete Doherty is snapped appearing to give his kitten crack — from a mini-pipe he made specially for it.

Sickened pals who leaked the picture claimed the warped rocker regularly gets the pet smashed.

They said it PASSES OUT with its paws in the air, suffers MOOD SWINGS and even thinks it can FLY.

The Babyshambles frontman’s cat Dinger — named after a slang term for a syringe — had five kittens in April. The friend said: “One in particular has borne the brunt of his drug abuse. Pete thinks it’s hilarious to get it wasted.

This bit make me laugh :lol:

Am I a bad person?

This bit make me laugh :lol:

Am I a bad person?

hell yeah....evil noodle you are !!

I thought mood swings was natural for a cat.

I think that's a woman...not a cat ???

Woman pussy same thing :yes:hunter:

oh what a sweeping generalisation that is... :hunter:

Radgi isn't a pussy. She's a fox :lol:

Dr...you just gave me HUGE chuckles there :hunter:

This bit make me laugh ;)

Am I a bad person?

;)

0200741199800qn8.jpg

Full Story

What an utter twat.

Unreal. But as a hobby strangely inventive.

Am I a bad person?

DOHERTY’S kitten is not the first animal with addiction problems. In 2005 The Sun told how squirrels in Brixton, South London, became hooked on crack cocaine hidden by addicts in gardens.

Residents said the tufties had bloodshot eyes and were “digging desperately” in flower-beds.

In the US, crack squirrels are a recognised problem in New York and Washington DC parks.

;):D Seriously, when did Chris Morris start writing for the Sun?

Am I a bad person?

DOHERTY’S kitten is not the first animal with addiction problems. In 2005 The Sun told how squirrels in Brixton, South London, became hooked on crack cocaine hidden by addicts in gardens.

Residents said the tufties had bloodshot eyes and were “digging desperately” in flower-beds.

In the US, crack squirrels are a recognised problem in New York and Washington DC parks.

;):D Seriously, when did Chris Morris start writing for the Sun?

<_< Edited by Lazarus