Defender quits following mistake

peasepud

nastase.jpg Valentin Nastase has quit Dinamo Bucharest due to accusations levied against him after the Romanian side’s exit from the Champions League preliminaries at the hands of Lazio. The 32-year-old ex-Ascoli stopper became public enemy number one at Dinamo after giving up a decisive penalty during the return-leg in Bucharest. Some have even gone as far as accusing him of match-fixing, including a Romanian newspaper which ran the headline “How much did it cost?” beside a picture of the infamous tackle. “I am shocked by all that has been said about me,' Nastase said. 'I'm not a coward, but I can't continue to play for Dinamo. I am disappointed “When you are a defender people notice only the bad things, not what you do well. The coach attacked me in the press, fans abused me and nobody will forget my mistake so I cannot continue.”

After having terminated his contract with Dinamo, Nastase is now considering retiring from football altogether. “I am disappointed because those who should have supported me, did not,' he said. 'I'm responsible for the elimination. I don't know what I'll do now.”

:lol:

Now if only Carr had the sense to do that :yes

never seen much fighting there TBH - they don't get roaring drunk fora start

but they are exciteable for sure............ you can see the Italian connection............

Carr is poor but Bramble has made more mistakes that would look like he'd been paid off as they have usually been so bad they've led directly to a goal.

In fact the more I think about it, the more I believe Bramble is a key figure and possibly the mastermind in organized crime and racketeering.

Mr. Big no less.

There can be no other explanation.

Carr is poor but Bramble has made more mistakes that would look like he'd been paid off as they have usually been so bad they've led directly to a goal.

In fact the more I think about it, the more I believe Bramble is a key figure and possibly the mastermind in organized crime and racketeering.

Mr. Big no less.

There can be no other explanation.

I dont believe that Bramble is clever enough to be the main man in his own home.....and he lives alone.