England v Israel

RlCO

Even if my interest in this rated 2/10, I now see the stupid kick off time of 5 o'clock, and hereby tell McLaren to stick his team up his arse.

And yes, the irony of starting the thread is not lost on me

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if my interest in this rated 2/10, I now see the stupid kick off time of 5 o'clock, and hereby tell McLaren to stick his team up his arse.

And yes, the irony of starting the thread is not lost on me

I can see us losing this and then there will be no irony left.

I didn't think I could be less interested in England than I was a year or so ago, but McClaren has done a pretty good job of re-defining the whole concept of "lack of interest" for me.

His one and only tactical ploy ever...Put 4 strikers on with 10 min to go if losing.. :lol:

Good enough to get the England call mind.

I didn't think I could be less interested in England than I was a year or so ago, but McClaren has done a pretty good job of re-defining the whole concept of "lack of interest" for me.

Still more interesting than the rugby world cup though.

I'll have it on. It should be quite interesting, just what will Alan Green complain about? There's no Beckham, the weather seems to be decent and he's at Wembley so he should have good facilities.

He'll complain about England damaging Gerrard's toe, possibly making him miss a game for his beloved liverpoo. And the refereeing.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Still more interesting than the rugby world cup though.

I'll have it on. It should be quite interesting, just what will Alan Green complain about? There's no Beckham, the weather seems to be decent and he's at Wembley so he should have good facilities.

He'll complain about England damaging Gerrard's toe, possibly making him miss a game for his beloved liverpoo. And the refereeing.

The refereeing, hows could i forget?

Ive never been an england fanatic but im quite looking forward to tonights game. The problem with england is that there are too many meaningless money spinning friendlies that the team never turn up for, leaving many people underwhelmed when our matches actually mean something

He's to far away from the pitch at wembley

He's too close in my opinion :lol:

Access to the ground, price of refreshments, club wembley seats and the condition of the pitch will be his other tired old rants.

He's a parody of himself now.

He's got it so tough hasn't he? :lol:

The Bebe really have got all angles covered. The comedy stylings of Motson and Lawrenson (if they are doing it today) on TV or roughly 45 minutes in total of Alan Green twisting on 5 Live.

Do any of the Martins bummers want to tell me again about how Owen can't do the spectacular? ;)

I don't think any of us paid up members of the Martins bumming commitee have ever had a problem with Owen, more so the Lazy arsed Viduka.

Do any of the Martins bummers want to tell me again about how Owen can't do the spectacular? ;)

I don't think any of us paid up members of the Martins bumming commitee have ever had a problem with Owen, more so the Lazy arsed Viduka.

Gemima doesn't want to hear that after all shaping the debate in the other direction makes it easier for monsieur to vent his spleen on poor Oba.. ;)

My interest in the England team and its fortunes has always been high on my list of priorities, second only to Newcastle United, and when a Newcastle player is in the starting line-up my interest increases.

Although Owen missed a couple he should have got, he scored a cracking goal like the Owen of old.