My Prediction for this season

The Fish

Because Bramble has gone, Dyer's away Carr and BAbayaro are out of the 1st team picture and Ameobi is fourth choice; I reckon Taylor will be the new scape goat

;)

hooray for predictability

;)

Edited by The Fish

I predict Fish will take offence at people having a different view on someone ;)

Hardly taking offence, just think it's derisable that people have exploded at the mere suggestion that a footballer fromt e area is not willing to play for nowt. ;)

Because Bramble has gone, Dyer's away Carr and BAbayaro are out of the 1st team picture and Ameobi is fourth choice; I reckon Taylor will be the new scape goat

;)

hooray for predictability

;)

Pretty much agree with you.

While he obviously hasn't went about the whole contract situation in the best way possible, if he is only being offered what is rumoured then he has a right to tell the club to piss off and ask for something more. Some people need to realise that "This is the only club I want to play for" nowadays translates as "This is the only club I want to play for aslong as the money is right".

Pretty much agree with you.

While he obviously hasn't went about the whole contract situation in the best way possible, if he is only being offered what is rumoured then he has a right to tell the club to piss off and ask for something more. Some people need to realise that "This is the only club I want to play for" nowadays translates as "This is the only club I want to play for aslong as the money is right".

Isn't this what most people are saying, though?

It's what sensible people are saying and even the sensible ones who are disagreeing with me do so over semantics (which is pretty much what we all do on here anyway).

The people I'm talking about are those who are over-reacting to an Alan Oliver hack piece with some quotes from a naive father/agent.

Taylor clearly does love the club, he's not on a wage comparable to players in his age range, experience and potential and he hasn't said anything about wanting a move, wanting a baby Bentley or liking WWE.. so quite how he's suddenly jumped from lerkal hero to public enemy No.1 is a mystery to me.

I like how his Dad announces this when the window has just shut. I would put him up for offers in Jan, then offer him the highest bid, minus 10% for aggravation.

Good plan. If only they hadn't made crucifiction illegal that would really show them!

think Geremi might be the scapegoat this season. i think Allardyce made the wrong move in making a distinctly average player captain.

Geremi isn't average, he just doesn't work well alongside Butt or Smith

and why is that?

think Geremi might be the scapegoat this season. i think Allardyce made the wrong move in making a distinctly average player captain.

and why is that?

because he's not the scapegoat yet ;)

haway man Tribal, keep up

If we keep playing that midfield at home any one of them could become the scapegoat.

and why is that?

because he's not the scapegoat yet ;)

haway man Tribal, keep up

our captain is so good he doesn't work well with good players. how daft am i to think otherwise?..