The Big Day Today

MattM4

Okay might be 3:00 AM ... but it's finally Saturday!

And I feel kinda silly for getting worked up so much about the Fulham game. The last time i got excited like this, was for the UEFA Semi vs Marseille. I was on "low-expectations" mode last season so I didn't have to endure shattering disapointment.

Enough of the talking, it's time for actions...

Will we win ?

Will we score ?

Will Owen score ?

Will Shearer score ?

Will Nobby play the trumpet ?

Or will it be an Nufc let down ? (I so hope not)

only 13 hours or so until all will be revealed ... might get some kip now.

Just seen a snippet from a press conference with Owen and Shearer. Owen's going on saying that he thought he'd never get to play with Shearer again to which Shearer pipes up "I'm not as quick as I was 5 years ago mind". Owen's response: a chuckling "Nor am I". :lol:

Anyway, not the funniest story in the world, but I'm looking forward to this one today. ;)

Okay might be 3:00 AM ... but it's finally Saturday!

And I feel kinda silly for getting worked up so much about the Fulham game. The last time i got excited like this, was for the UEFA Semi vs Marseille. I was on "low-expectations" mode last season so I didn't have to endure shattering disapointment.

Enough of the talking, it's time for actions...

Will we win ? Yes

Will we score ?Yes

Will Owen score ?Yes

Will Shearer score ?No

Will Nobby play the trumpet ?Christ, i hope not :lol:

Or will it be an Nufc let down ? (I so hope not) To some of the negative fans on here, 4-0 would be a disappointment, 'cos it's only Fulham

All in my opinion anyway

only 13 hours or so until all will be revealed ... might get some kip now.

31139[/snapback]

Just seen a snippet from a press conference with Owen and Shearer.  Owen's going on saying that he thought he'd never get to play with Shearer again to which Shearer pipes up "I'm not as quick as I was 5 years ago mind".  Owen's response:  a chuckling "Nor am I". ;)

31146[/snapback]

Did you see the question afterwards? "is Michael shacking up with you? Are you charging him board?" The two of them were chuckling away to themselves there.

-=Edited for early morning grammar=-

Edited by Daishi

Did you see the question afterwards? "is Michael shacking up with you? Are you charging him board?"  The two of them were chuckling away to themselves there.

-=Edited for early morning grammar=-

31152[/snapback]

Nah, I didn't see that bit. Hopefully it makes a difference though to be playing with a partner up front that you really get on with. Well.....we'll see later I suppose.