Kanye West

duckerDavies

Man i hate this fucking twat ;)

Rapper Kanye West threw a tantrum in front of media after missing out on the five awards he was nominated for.

Rihanna also performed during the ceremony in Las Vegas

"That's two years in a row, man... give a black man a chance," West said. "I'm trying hard, man, I have the... number one record, man."

West, who gatecrashed the stage at the MTV Europe Awards after failing to win the prize for best video, said he would never return to MTV.

Also used the televised New Orleans 'Charity' event to air his views over black people again. Theres nowt this guy wont do for publicity!

Get the fuck out of here. Half of New Orleans is still a ghost town 2 years later. You think Bush would let that happen in a predominantly white area like...say...Crawford, Texas.

Also used the televised New Orleans 'Charity' event to air his views over black people again. Theres nowt this guy wont do for publicity!

Get the fuck out of here. Half of New Orleans is still a ghost town 2 years later. You think Bush would let that happen in a predominantly white area like...say...Crawford, Texas.

Probably tbh.

• 1 year later...

Arrested in the Toon

Rapper Kanye West has been arrested and released without charge after an "incident" at a Newcastle nightclub.

A Northumbria Police spokeswoman said a 31-year-old man was "arrested on suspicion of assault following an incident at a city centre club".

"No further police action is being taken," she added.

Freelance photographer Terry Blackburn told BBC 1Xtra he had called police claiming the star, currently on tour, pushed his camera into his face.

A spokesperson for the hotel confirmed that a man had been arrested there on Friday morning in relation to an incident which took place away from its premises.

The rapper is currently travelling round the UK with his Glow In The Dark Tour, which continues in Sheffield later.

'Voice of a generation'

In September, West was arrested on suspicion of vandalism after a row with a photographer at Los Angeles International Airport.

The incident happened before he cleared security screening before boarding a flight to Hawaii.

Earlier this week, the rapper, who featured on Estelle's number one single American Boy earlier this year, told the Associated Press news agency he was the "voice of a generation" and compared himself to basketball hero Michael Jordan.

"I realise that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice," he said.

"It's me settling into that position of just really accepting that it's one thing to say you want to do it and it's another thing to really end up being like Michael Jordan."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7730112.stm

:angry:

Should get a ten stretch in chokey for those embarrasing quotes.

Met her at a beauty salon

With a baby Louis Vuitton

Under her underarm

She said I can tell you ROC

I can tell by your charm

Far as girls you got a flock

I can tell by your charm and your arm

seminal