Trevor McDonald cleared of racism

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

The Indians, Fawlty! Love a bit of murder, they do! Won't be long til they're all at it!

at least some of our coppers aren't stupid cunts with their heads in the sand

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7001768.stm

hopefully this isnt' a lone voice. So you think that their numbers will not continue growing until they enforce their beliefs and laws on us ? When do you think they will stop doing this then

I like curry.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Indians, Fawlty! Love a bit of murder, they do! Won't be long til they're all at it!

hopefully this isnt' a lone voice. So you think that their numbers will not continue growing until they enforce their beliefs and laws on us ? When do you think they will stop doing this then

I like curry.

I like dope.

Apparently shock horror these filthy eatern europes have a different attitude (or should that be belief?) to growing dope. Send us more!

I like curry.

I like dope.

you are a dope, stupid cunt

I like curry.

I like dope.

:huh:

I like curry.

I like dope.

:huh:

If Toondoods family had any honour they would've topped that daft bugger years ago :huh:

so you don't know when the influx of radical muslims who want to live here under their muslim way of life will end, and you don't know when they will realise they should not be enforcing their way of life on us here in the UK, particularly when there is enough of them here to make rules and laws that suit them, as they are doing increasingly all the time now ?

What a tosser

If Toondoods family had any honour they would've topped that daft bugger years ago :huh:

so you don't know when the influx of radical muslims who want to live here under their muslim way of life will end, and you don't know when they will realise they should not be enforcing their way of life on us here in the UK, particularly when there is enough of them here to make rules and laws that suit them, as they are doing increasingly all the time now ?

What a tosser

Theres some lasses you see round town on a Saturday night you wouldn't mind covering up with a vale mind ;)

Listen man your blinded by race hatred. Look at the facts. Read up on the Quran on wikipedia, Halal Meat, Ramadam.

I know sometimes its daft but overall they are normal harmless people, its a minority of maybe 400 or 500 hundred than spoil it for the rest.

Stop being so ignorant.

What a tosser

Theres some lasses you see round town on a Saturday night you wouldn't mind covering up with a vale mind ;)

Listen man your blinded by race hatred. Look at the facts. Read up on the Quran on wikipedia, Halal Meat, Ramadam.

I know sometimes its daft but overall they are normal harmless people, its a minority of maybe 400 or 500 hundred than spoil it for the rest.

Stop being so ignorant.

400 or 500 <_<

You're blinded by ignorance. The natural progression is something you can't deny, unless you are a complete idiot.

What a tosser

Stop being so ignorant.

400 or 500 <_<

You're blinded by ignorance. The natural progression is something you can't deny, unless you are a complete idiot.

Have you ever met/spoken to a muslim?

I have a decent under standing of non radical Islam and i know for a fact that 90 % of the practicing Muslims in the UK don't want to blow it up.

You must be Gordon Browns favorite citizen.

Swallowing all the lies and fear created by the tabloids

''Mummy the nasty muslims are taking our jobs and soon we'l be called Great Muslim Britian and il have to live in a shoe wAAaAaa''

What a tosser

Why are you talking about Muslims when you've posted an article about an Sikh Indian family? Too much of a mong to realise they're not the same thing?

What a tosser

Why are you talking about Muslims when you've posted an article about an Sikh Indian family? Too much of a mong to realise they're not the same thing?

I couldn't give a shite, their numbers are growing and how are you so knowledegeable about them nobheed

What a tosser

I couldn't give a shite, their numbers are growing and how are you so knowledegeable about them nobheed

I bet you have a shrine for Madeline McCann in your airing cupboard and read The Sun.

What a tosser

Who's 'they'? Sikhs or Muslims?

We're quite happy here to let most things go but frankly you're a cock, you're right though you are a minority now, brainless dickheads are definitely becoming outnumbered.