Piss powered batteries

Jimbo

Weird Asian News - In February we talked about a Pee Powered battery that was in the testing phase in Japan. Now it would seem they have made it to the store for the Japanese to buy and use.

NoPoPo (Non-Pollution Power) Aqua Batteries are available in both AA and AAA form, although the company page shows they are producing the technology for all sizes of battery, and can only be currently purchased in Japan.

The batteries can be recharged with various different fluids using the new development which forms electric power using liquid as a catalyst.

The basic principle is that a mixture of magnesium and carbon reacts when mixed with a liquid to produce, in the case of the AA battery, up to 500 milliamp-hours (mAh) of life.

Each time the battery is recharged it has a lower power level than the time before and the life cycle allows for about 3 to 5 recharges before disposing of the battery. Each battery can potentially keep its charge for up to 10 years which could be great for many life saving devices in remote locations.

Since the battery does not contain mercury and other harmful materials, it can be easily disposed of without worry for the environment.

So the next time your batteries let you down, just pee on them. (*Will probably help if they are produced by NoPoPo.)

nopopo32bg1.jpg

nopopopadtb3.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird Asian News - In February we talked about a Pee Powered battery that was in the testing phase in Japan. Now it would seem they have made it to the store for the Japanese to buy and use.

NoPoPo (Non-Pollution Power) Aqua Batteries are available in both AA and AAA form, although the company page shows they are producing the technology for all sizes of battery, and can only be currently purchased in Japan.

The batteries can be recharged with various different fluids using the new development which forms electric power using liquid as a catalyst.

The basic principle is that a mixture of magnesium and carbon reacts when mixed with a liquid to produce, in the case of the AA battery, up to 500 milliamp-hours (mAh) of life.

Each time the battery is recharged it has a lower power level than the time before and the life cycle allows for about 3 to 5 recharges before disposing of the battery. Each battery can potentially keep its charge for up to 10 years which could be great for many life saving devices in remote locations.

Since the battery does not contain mercury and other harmful materials, it can be easily disposed of without worry for the environment.

So the next time your batteries let you down, just pee on them. (*Will probably help if they are produced by NoPoPo.)

nopopo32bg1.jpg

nopopopadtb3.jpg

Werent light bulbs invented yonks ago that lasted years and years?

Look what happenned to them....

if its the case that any liquid can be used, surely Jizz will work too.

If so, I'd be a human Dynamo !

You wank. Wow.

its been suggested.

I dunno, I dunno what I am, I'm confused. Think I might play with myself before posting about it on the internet.

You should try it, apparently I'm the only person that does it.

I dunno, I dunno what I am, I'm confused. Think I might play with myself before posting about it on the internet.

I'm a proud father of three, I live in the Seaside metropolis that is Lowestoft ! I'm an Electrical Engineer, I spend far too much time online chatting and trawling. Should do more real-life things instead of tossing it off on the internet.

and Football manager 2007, chatting to my chums on MSN

Canny, and you're 33, not 13 locked in your bedroom all day and night, yes?

I'm a proud father of three, I live in the Seaside metropolis that is Lowestoft ! I'm an Electrical Engineer, I spend far too much time online chatting and trawling. Should do more real-life things instead of tossing it off on the internet.

and Football manager 2007, chatting to my chums on MSN

Canny, and you're 33, not 13 locked in your bedroom all day and night, yes?

I didn't realise there is an age limit on masturbation ?

Never said there was.. but you're missing the main point of my post.

I didn't realise there was one.

So why reply?

It seems rude not considering you seem so emotional about my wanking habits.