FM2005

Ketsbaia

...VERY fucking difficult? I know games are meant to be a challenge but I just find it plain boring it's that tough. No matter what tactic I use, what training schedule I bring in and what players I buy my form always ends up being so bliddy erratic it's a pain in the arse! Anybody else had these experiences?

If you're really stuck I'd say stick with Jimbo's tactic (not that it's a bad one, just that people like to do their own).

Look to get Tevez and/or Robinho in the January transfer window. Mascherano is a top rate DM. for defence look at Kompany and or Vanden borre. Given should be fine as a goalie. Santana is on a free at the end of the first season and is Stoica usually, they give you more options in your second season.

It's up to you wheel and deal the players. You get around £2.5 million for carr, maybe a million for babayaro (no need for left and rightbacks). Maybe £2.5 again for Bowyer. Leaving you with Mascherano, butt and Faye as your DM's. Will Jenas as a player who can do the job there. You might want to get rid of bellers for £3 million. Shearer, Kluivert, Ameobi and Chopra will do jobs. Even Guy will get more goals than bellers.

Most importantly to remember when going in for the big priced players is that you can offer around half upfront then stagger the rest of the payments over 2 years. Ideal for Robinho and Tevez who are around £10 million a time.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

i tend to use the 4-1-3-2 attacking tactic... first couple of games you think oh shit but after a while it's unbeatable.... give you my shortlist if you want mate?

I also find it a pain in the arse. however this is only because in cm03/04 i just play the same formation all the time. FM2005 makes me change my tactics, i dont like change. :D

Well, rather than try to make my own tactics I used Jimbo's, signed a few players from the essential players list and changed my training schedule and guess what? Won the league, FA Cup and UEFA Cup :D

Well, rather than try to make my own tactics I used Jimbo's, signed a few players from the essential players list and changed my training schedule and guess what? Won the league, FA Cup and UEFA Cup :lol:

5868[/snapback]

So basically you cheated?

:lol:

Well, rather than try to make my own tactics I used Jimbo's, signed a few players from the essential players list and changed my training schedule and guess what? Won the league, FA Cup and UEFA Cup B)

5868[/snapback]

;)

7067[/snapback]

So does that mean using great tactics and buying recognised world class players is cheating in real life ?

Well, rather than try to make my own tactics I used Jimbo's, signed a few players from the essential players list and changed my training schedule and guess what? Won the league, FA Cup and UEFA Cup ;)

5868[/snapback]

:o

7067[/snapback]

So does that mean using great tactics and buying recognised world class players is cheating in real life ?

7139[/snapback]

a la mourinho? yeah thats cheating like, its not real unless you do it the hard way!

• 4 weeks later...
I also find it a pain in the arse. however this is only because in cm03/04 i just play the same formation all the time. FM2005 makes me change my tactics, i dont like change. :fuk:

5741[/snapback]

Diablo?

Nope

......@...@

¦...................¦

¦............\......¦

@....@....@....@

........\

@....@....@....@

.........@

Works a treat. Dont score that much but it fair keeps the clean sheets.

Trying playing him just behind the front line. :lol:

26013[/snapback]

Yeah, thanks for that, certainly made a fool of me. I'd just sarted doing that already though... I only know when I play him at the frontline he kept getting caught out of position. Edited by TheInspiration