Ian Porterfield

Smooth Operator

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better be saying that with a hint of sarcasm.

u vile cunt hes dead and from the bottom RIP with no sarcasm or anything even if he was a mackam hes died show sum bloody respect u tit

So because somebody dies, I should show them respect?

R.I.P. Hitler, then.

My deepest sympathy for Stalin, as well.

Whilst we're at it, I'll give a shout out for all the terrorist bombers.

I won't give my respect purely for somebody because they've died. That would be completely moronic, "u tit".

You better be saying that with a hint of sarcasm.

u vile cunt hes dead and from the bottom RIP with no sarcasm or anything even if he was a mackam hes died show sum bloody respect u tit

So because somebody dies, I should show them respect?

R.I.P. Hitler, then.

My deepest sympathy for Stalin, as well.

Whilst we're at it, I'll give a shout out for all the terrorist bombers.

I won't give my respect purely for somebody because they've died. That would be completely moronic, "u tit".

YOU ARE A FUCKING STUPID BASTARD. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU COMPARE A FOOTBALLER TO FUCKING FUCKPIGS LIKE HITLER ? STUPID FUCKING SPACCACUNT. FUCKOFF

Funny, because from what I remember of Offshore on the other board he frequented he was a timid, know nowt bairn who could barely string a sentence together. Seems he's learnt the art of the wind up.

Edited by Skol

Comparing ex-Sunderland players to war criminals has got to be one of the most tenious connections I've ever seen....

His only crime (IYO) is playing for our biggest rival. Well fuck me, Bob Stokoe managed them, what did you have to say about him?

You're an idiot! ;)

So because somebody dies, I should show them respect? ....... That would depend on you, and who died.

R.I.P. Hitler, then..........I doubt you were alive when he died, but you are now and it's a footballer who has died.

My deepest sympathy for Stalin, as well.......You probably weren't alive when he died either, not too sure if you are now.

Whilst we're at it, I'll give a shout out for all the terrorist bombers........Perhaps you're brain-dead when all is said and done, certainly gives that impression.

I won't give my respect purely for somebody because they've died. That would be completely moronic, "u tit".......Your comments point to you being a moron incapable of showing respect for anyone alive or dead. You have my sympathies, but no respect. Perhaps your nickname should be 'Offbase' not Offshore..

Some people should be throughly ashamed of their contributions to this thread... sadly, i doubt they will be. Imagine your dad was a footballer from yesteryear who recently passed away, seeking comfort you begin reading threads of condolence on the internet, and you see this. Some people have no grasp of rationality whatsoever.

RIP and thoughts with his family at this difficult time.

P.S. I suggest some of you read the Rangers/Celtic forums when someone from the opposite camp befalls a personal tragedy and see how a thread of condolence SHOULD be conducted.

Some people should be throughly ashamed of their contributions to this thread... sadly, i doubt they will be. Imagine your dad was a footballer from yesteryear who recently passed away, seeking comfort you begin reading threads of condolence on the internet, and you see this. Some people have no grasp of rationality whatsoever.

RIP and thoughts with his family at this difficult time.

P.S. I suggest some of you read the Rangers/Celtic forums when someone from the opposite camp befalls a personal tragedy and see how a thread of condolence SHOULD be conducted.

to be fair it is only one person, lets not tar us all with the same brush ( let someone from outside do that if they see such threads!)

RIP Ian

Funny, because from what I remember of Offshore on the other board he frequented he was a timid, know nowt bairn who could barely string a sentence together. Seems he's learnt the art of the wind up.

The "other board"?

Offshore has put me in a shite mood before hopping on the train, what a CUNT

RIP Ian

Shame, that.

If you do not want someone to rest in peace or show some form of respect then you do not have to. It is your perogative. In my opinion you did not have to post what you did, just let others get on with their thing.

just my view.

Also some of the others should hold their heads in shame resorting to some other the childish offensive name calling like they did in a thread mant to be dignified and respectful ;)