Ian Porterfield

Smooth Operator

RIP

Theres never time for sarcasm when someone who lived a good life dies, regardless of whether or not they happen to be your rivals in a sport, he was a role model and hero to thousands of people, thats good enough for me to show my respects regardless of what colours he played in.

The comments on this thread are of one individual with a narrow minded approach to competition, he really does'nt realise that it takes more than one team to create a league and provide us with our sport, if you have no respect for other teams or the people that make the sport then you should consider finding another one to follow, a thread like this has no place for the comments he has posted and he obviously knows little about life, let alone football.

OT, a word of advice, think before you post next time, thats what your, or most peoples brains can do if given the chance.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I posted positively about Dyer getting re-injured recently and I got jumped on for being "sick" because he didn't deserve that. Well, I know Kieron, and he's still a vacuous little shit and deserves everything he gets, which, was pretty much my retort when people got on my back. However, I'd really like to know where slagging a Sunderland player whose death was fairly early in his life, simply for being a Mackem player, became anything other than highly deplorable. Unless, of course, he hurt you, your friends or your family and you wished death upon them?

If he didn't, however, then you're clearly either fishing for a ruck, or, more likely, you thought you'd lead the ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT OMG !!11one! pack and say, even in death, fuck the Mackems, which kind of makes you an e-hooligan, I guess.

Any which way, it's a sad state of affairs for a 17 year old kid from Jersey. Proof enough that money can't buy you class.

RIP

Theres never time for sarcasm when someone who lived a good life dies, regardless of whether or not they happen to be your rivals in a sport, he was a role model and hero to thousands of people, thats good enough for me to show my respects regardless of what colours he played in.

The comments on this thread are of one individual with a narrow minded approach to competition, he really does'nt realise that it takes more than one team to create a league and provide us with our sport, if you have no respect for other teams or the people that make the sport then you should consider finding another one to follow, a thread like this has no place for the comments he has posted and he obviously knows little about life, let alone football.

OT, a word of advice, think before you post next time, thats what your, or most peoples brains can do if given the chance.

You're getting far to sensible these days, tell us some more shit stories you dirty fucka ;)

Bravo to most of you. Very amusing.

;)

Here's an idea fuckpig, why don't you stop dragging up this thread over and over again that you have shamefully fucking pissed all over? Or better still, why don't you fucking dip your face in a batch of acid you tedious fuckwipe.

I'm hardly "dragging up" the thread, since it was only half way down the page, if that.

Now, I may be a bit of a cunt on the internet, but I'm nothing compared to you. At least I don't try to act like a normal person, where as you try desperatly to fit in, but you still come across as a cunt.

I pity you. I really do.

I'm hardly "dragging up" the thread, since it was only half way down the page, if that.

Now, I may be a bit of a cunt on the internet, but I'm nothing compared to you. At least I don't try to act like a normal person, where as you try desperatly to fit in, but you still come across as a cunt.

I pity you. I really do.

seriously get a life and move on