COME ON ENGLAND/Republic of Ireland/Northern Ireland/Scotland

duckerDavies

Fantastic win for Scotland - will be great to see them qualify for Euro 2008, which they surely will now.

What I just posted on N-O when someone said something similar..

Thats bollocks tbh

With only two points in it and Scotland having the worst run of games out of the top three we could easily still not qualify. Ukraine and Italy and home and Georgia away are far from easy games and I still wouldn't be surprised if we did not qualify

Fair enough - didn;t realise those were your fixtures. Still, if you can beat France away you've got to go into each game thinking you can definitely win.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

_1899875_trezeguetcaldwell300.jpg

Whats the score now bawbag? Two wins to the Scots...

:icon_lol:

If you get a chance to see highlights have a look at his face when the goal goes in. Words can't describe it. ;)

What a phenomenal night that was.

I believe Steve Staunton (a man who I will support to the end, because he's our local hero) is rather out of his depth. I feel sorry for him. We messed up, we haven't won an away game, the San Marino 2-1 win I just don't count. We fcuked up in Cyprus and in Slovakia (I had the misfortune of being there). Czechs scored a great goal. Apart from that, wor Shay was fantastic again. And Richard Dunne, what a defender he's become, he's our Terry. Hunt shouldn't have been sent off, Czechs gave him serious abuse for the Cech incident. We're out now, but I'm still going to the Wales game in Cardiff for the piss up ;) Speaking of Wales, it really hurt me even more to see them hammer Slovakia. Why couldn't we do that?!

Fantastic result for Scotland. Absolutely brilliant.

And just how good is it to see Owen back in such top form. Bring it all to Pride Park Mickey.

Barry was fucking brilliant last night and clearly mom (although I suppose two good goals and an assist in international football is probably deserving of a mom too). Very good on Saturday also. Just goes to show that it's more important to play a more balanced pairing in there rather than necessarily playing the two best players. No doubt Lampard will be back in for the next game like as I don't think McClaren has the awarness or bottle to leave him on the bench.

I'm still surprised that Barry hasn't ended up at a better team than Villa before now. He's played consistently well for a lot of years now in a number of different positions!

if barry doesnt remain in the England starting line up hel be thinking wat the fuck he has to do. Two fantastic performances from the man and he certainly deserves the chance to help England qualify. We ripped Russia apart when perhaps our best player (Stevie G) was well below par. Looking good but still think mclarens not the man for the job.

Barry was fucking brilliant last night and clearly mom (although I suppose two good goals and an assist in international football is probably deserving of a mom too). Very good on Saturday also. Just goes to show that it's more important to play a more balanced pairing in there rather than necessarily playing the two best players. No doubt Lampard will be back in for the next game like as I don't think McClaren has the awarness or bottle to leave him on the bench.

I'm still surprised that Barry hasn't ended up at a better team than Villa before now. He's played consistently well for a lot of years now in a number of different positions!

absolutely. mclaren really ought to stick with this winning team but i suspect he'll draft in the 'star' players for the final games despite them unbalancing the side.

on paper, lampard is better than barry and rooney is better than heskey but as a unit, owen plays better alongside heskey and gerrard plays better alongside barry.

it would be nice to see mclaren stand up to his star players. a bench including rooney, beckham and lampard would also be pretty tasty.

absolutely. mclaren really ought to stick with this winning team but i suspect he'll draft in the 'star' players for the final games despite them unbalancing the side.

on paper, lampard is better than barry and rooney is better than heskey but as a unit, owen plays better alongside heskey and gerrard plays better alongside barry.

it would be nice to see mclaren stand up to his star players. a bench including rooney, beckham and lampard would also be pretty tasty.

yes it would, mentioned it above all the usual bollocks that follows my posts =)

I really hope as you say Mclaren has the bottle to put out a TEAM like the last two games and not just bow to pressure from his stars...

Isn't it about time that senile tit of a commentator retired?

How he changed from "Seechev" to "Seechoff" was unbelievable.

Great result mind, not so confident about the away leg, but hopefully if the manager sticks with this team then we could get a result.

Really should be topping this group though.