Excellent refereeing

ghoulert

I suppose the ref scored the goals when Norway capitulated at home to Bosnia too.

Yep, forget Norway :icon_lol: My beloved national team was robbed of a penalty, and the keeper should have been sent off and we could easily won the game if we score from the spot. ;)

I suppose the ref scored the goals when Norway capitulated at home to Bosnia too.

Never claimed the ref scored the goals, douchebag ;) I'm in no way saying Norway didn't put themselves in this situation, but in no way should refereeing like this occur, and IMO I can be disappointed considering it looks like its going to cost us qualification.

edit: rephrase

Edited by ghoulert

Never claimed the ref scored the goals, douchebag ;) I'm in no way saying Norway didn't put themselves in this situation, but in no way should refereeing like this occur, and IMO I can be disappointed considering it looks like its going to cost us qualification.

edit: rephrase

Nice.

What's him being Scottish got to do with it?

Typical racist Scandinavians.

That his nationality, no one generalized scottish people.

The ref was a million miles from the situation, yet he was able to determine there was no contact, and instead of asking his linesman, he made a gamechanging decision. Typical case when a ref thinks he is more important than the match itself.

Annoyingly enough, that decision may have cost Norway the chance of getting into the European Championship :<

Scottish bastard! ;)

I live in Hungary, and i was speechless for a minute or so. Utter fucking terrible decision by the scottish prick.

I don't understand why you have to include that he is Scottish, is my point.

Annoyingly enough, that decision may have cost Norway the chance of getting into the European Championship :<

Scottish bastard! ;)

I live in Hungary, and i was speechless for a minute or so. Utter fucking terrible decision by the scottish prick.

I don't understand why you have to include that he is Scottish, is my point.

Which is a very fair point Offshore. It just so happens you've made a slight generalisation about Scandinavians, saying they're racist.

I didn't say all Scandinavians were racist, I said this was typical behavior of racist Scandinavians.

Game, set and match.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were trying to make it appear like you were, before coming back with that response when someone points out your hypocrisy (or how it appears). Either way, bit of a risky thing to write. ;)

I didn't say all Scandinavians were racist, I said this was typical behavior of racist Scandinavians.

Game, set and match.

Die asap. Cheers.

Unfortunatly for you, I stopped taking advice from worthless cunts a few weeks back, so I shant be heeding your advice and dying in the forseeable future.

Game, set and match.

Die asap. Cheers.

Unfortunatly for you, I stopped taking advice from worthless cunts a few weeks back, so I shant be heeding your advice and dying in the forseeable future.

Delighted for you, I really am.