Excellent refereeing

ghoulert

I think we all (bar Tribal) grasped that, but bringing up his nationality is unnecessary. His nationality, which should be irrelevant, was then used as part of an insult.

Must have missed that....

Annoyingly enough, that decision may have cost Norway the chance of getting into the European Championship :<

Scottish bastard! ;)

I live in Hungary, and i was speechless for a minute or so. Utter fucking terrible decision by the scottish prick.

I don't understand why you have to include that he is Scottish, is my point.

Which is a very fair point Offshore. It just so happens you've made a slight generalisation about Scandinavians, saying they're racist.

Actually if the Scottish comment is "racist" then the Scandinavian comment is also "racist" (although IMO neither are).

Either way that's some stranger refereeing.

Racism my ass, like you've never insulted someone by saying something along the lines of Scottish bastard... Spanish Cockeater or blah.

Anyhow, I'm half Scottish, so not really a racist towards scots or myself ;)

But blatantly anti-vaginal rinsing.

Annoyingly enough, that decision may have cost Norway the chance of getting into the European Championship :<

Scottish bastard! ;)

I live in Hungary, and i was speechless for a minute or so. Utter fucking terrible decision by the scottish prick.

I don't understand why you have to include that he is Scottish, is my point.

Which is a very fair point Offshore. It just so happens you've made a slight generalisation about Scandinavians, saying they're racist.

Actually if the Scottish comment is "racist" then the Scandinavian comment is also "racist" (although IMO neither are).

Either way that's some stranger refereeing.

That's what I'm getting at - I reckon he's deliberately put it that way so that he can attempt to prove wrong those who point that out, by saying "Typical racist Scandinavians" actually means typical racist people from Scandinavia, as opposed to typical Scandinavians being racist. If he really didn't mean that in any "racist" way, he wouldn't phrase it like that.