Site change-over

peasepud

There will be down time tonight from around midnight as we finally get round to changing the server over (yeah yeah we know it was supposed to happen a couple of weeks ago :icon_lol: ).

So if you could

a) arrange to do something else from midnight (maybe have one off the wrist, speak to the missus/ hubby/ same sex partner, go to bed or do all three).

:icon_lol: Check your PM boxes and remove any messages you dont need (just to help with the tidy up).

That'd be grand like ;)

Oh and ideally kill off your cookies and log in again from scratch tomorrow, thats probably not important but may resolve any possible cookie problems.

Is there going to be new colours? you know how people got last time....

All that's happening is the server is changing. You'll notice very little (if any) difference to the forum..

Might be some new bits elsewhere though...

All that's happening is the server is changing. You'll notice very little (if any) difference to the forum..

Cool, cheers.

Is the Arcade coming back? ;)

Cool, cheers.

Could well be - who knows? :icon_lol:

Cool, cheers.

Could well be - who knows? :icon_lol:

I reckon you've got a fair idea

Actually I don't for sure...

With my seperation (now divorce) in full flow and finding my social life once again, I've not had much opportunity to afford this place this year.

Pud's behind this transfer to a new server and any changes that may come about as a direct result.

There will be down time tonight from around midnight as we finally get round to changing the server over (yeah yeah we know it was supposed to happen a couple of weeks ago :icon_lol: ).

So if you could

a) arrange to do something else from midnight (maybe have one off the wrist, speak to the missus/ hubby/ same sex partner, go to bed or do all three).

:icon_lol: Check your PM boxes and remove any messages you dont need (just to help with the tidy up).

That'd be grand like ;)

Oh and ideally kill off your cookies and log in again from scratch tomorrow, thats probably not important but may resolve any possible cookie problems.

What I want to know is if Meenzer is the Mrs or Mr in his horrible, unatural relationship.

With my seperation (now divorce) in full flow and finding my social life once again, I've not had much opportunity to afford this place this year.

Pud's behind this transfer to a new server and any changes that may come about as a direct result.

Christ Craig, every other post is divorce this, seperation that. Get some closure man! :icon_lol:;)

Christ Craig, every other post is divorce this, seperation that. Get some closure man! :icon_lol:;)

That's what I am doing...........at great expense! :icon_lol:

Hogwarts Re-United?

You want to kick her in the fanny man, give you all the closure you need mate!

Christ Craig, every other post is divorce this, seperation that. Get some closure man! :);)

:icon_lol:

Hogwarts Re-United?

Not quite Mr Watson.... ;)

Wacky's tried that with his and nearly needed his leg amputated at the knee. Clowns pocket tbh.