SMO in lass related advice shocker!

Smooth Operator

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you married with kids?

I wouldn't worry about any cheating, he lives in a complete fantasy world.

Righto numbnuts.

Got someone coming out tonight cos wor lass rang them

Hope she finds out what a dirt bag you are and you never get to see your kids again.

You fucking twat, this is one of those times when you just wish you could see the person who posted this.

You'd be on the end of a furious beating you little cunt is it was possible son.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;)

Get him tel't.

Well within your rights tbh.

I tell thee what like I can take a lot of stick but he's crossed the line saying that.

The fucka doesn't want to publicise himself turning up to any Toontastic piss-ups or 5 a sides thats for fucking sure.

There's obviously a reason he said that though. You not care about your wife and kids? :icon_lol:

Guest James_coDurham

In an unrelated issue, what do do when one of your best mates keeps coming onto you, but only when she's drunk, then seemingly wants to forget about it once she's sober and remain as 'friends', until of course the next time she's wasted. Starting the fuck me right off!

In an unrelated issue, what do do when one of your best mates keeps coming onto you, but only when she's drunk, then seemingly wants to forget about it once she's sober and remain as 'friends', until of course the next time she's wasted. Starting the fuck me right off!

Have you tried rape?

Ask her about it when she's sober, if she says the words 'just friends' tell her that's fine but if she comes on to you again, sober or not, then you're going to sleep with her. You win, I think.

Sounds as bad as The Fish for procrastination....

Just get on with it!

How comes she only fancies you with her beer goggles on? Are you a right munter?

No matter. Just spike her drink, Shirley.

The Manc's only saying this because it's what he did with me. Bastard. He's the reason I no longer drink. :icon_lol:

How comes she only fancies you with her beer goggles on? Are you a right munter?

The Manc's only saying this because it's what he did with me. Bastard. He's the reason I no longer drink. :icon_lol:

You were mancs bitch for a night?

You were mancs bitch for a night?

Best night of his life tbh.

May aswell use this thread. Going out with a girl this weekend but there is one of her mates I would rather she didn't tell about it. Whats the best way of asking her not to mention it without looking a bit dodgy?

May aswell use this thread. Going out with a girl this weekend but there is one of her mates I would rather she didn't tell about it. Whats the best way of asking her not to mention it without looking a bit dodgy?

I would appreciate it if you didn't mention it to ------- just she had a bit of a thing about me but i wasn't interested, and i have a feeling that if you tell her she'll probably come up with some cock and bull story about me spiking her drink and kicking her back doors in, which obviously isn't true but i don't want you getting the wrong impression about me and us getting off to a bad start.....can i get you a drink, preferably a bottle of something

why not ?? :icon_lol:

I would appreciate it if you didn't mention it to ------- just she had a bit of a thing about me but i wasn't interested, and i have a feeling that if you tell her she'll probably come up with some cock and bull story about me spiking her drink and kicking her back doors in, which obviously isn't true but i don't want you getting the wrong impression about me and us getting off to a bad start.....can i get you a drink, preferably a bottle of something

:icon_lol:

The lass I dont want finding out is one of those who suffers from only child syndrome. Gets the right hump when she thinks she isnt involved in anything and gets jealous if she ever hears about me and another lass. I work with her so its not that easy just to tell her what I really feel and it would just be easier if she didn't know.

Nothing dodgy like SMO :icon_lol: